Summoning a siren

How would one go about summoning a siren? I tried to do some research but wasn’t able to find anything that wasn’t false or based on a game.

4 Likes

I don’t know either darlin… Try asking a higher entity to probably introduce methods that you can use to summon them, etc.

What I know about these creatures is that you shouldn’t offer Pearl’s as an offering in your first meeting. Pearl’s are very intimate gifts that are only meant to give to lovers, etc.

Hope this helps you. :blush:

1 Like

Look voodo. Or santeria spirts some are water spirts, take from there, and create u own spell. Maybe the koeting, chant to call a spidt may apply here,. Also its a guy who can be hired, in other site to create, a seal. Or ritual to get wat you want, if course it cost you at least, but will clearyou mind,

If I was you, I’d do your research first when it comes to the Greek Myths and water spirits in general, write a summoning spell based on the Ancient Greek Hymns, praising them, requesting one’s presence to come join you (as well as to accept offerings that you wish to give), as well as to state what it is you’d like from them. Create a shrine for them, like a small altar filled with things that you relate to them. If you would like, in case you need guidance or a higher being to assist you, a call to Naamah may put you on the right track, or even Qalilitu (not sure if that is spelt right).

Here is useful sites:
http://northstargallery.com/mermaids/MermaidHistory2.htm
SIRENS (Seirenes) - Half-Bird Women of Greek Mythology
Qalilitu – V.K. Jehannum

2 Likes

Sirens are either included in the Undines or (naturally) Water entities like them; so, about VK Jehannum he has incantations suitable to be directed at a desired type of entities, or another option is asking Nicksa to “send” a Siren.

1 Like

Hiya OP! Sirens are best contacted near natural bodies of water, but in a pinch, a full sink’s worth works too. You can sing to the body of water while imagining ships on it, or visualizing a lighthouse, and if you put your focus on the physical feelings produced by singing while imagining this near/in the body of water, you’ll eventually feel a presence approaching you from either the sides or behind you. That’s a Siren! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can you further explain what you mean by this please? “if you put your focus on the physical feelings produced by singing while imagining this near/in the body of water”

Update i ask some peopls who swear canada sea, and republica Dominica, have certain spots for sirens, just go closer to sea and and ask around, tey prwtty much come to you whit sing, and telepathy words, but it come to get whit them.not one has ever talk to them about magik tey refuse but are versed, tey love talk if u intentions are good,