Summoning A Demon

So i found a quick way to summon a demon, i went to the crossroads of a cemetary went to some desecrated grounds there, dug a hole put in it a holly crossed necklace blessed by the church and poured urine over it, then i buried it and i said the deed is done, Demon who answers this call come forth to me and guess what? A demon did appear and his name was Samael, who told me this was a random summon and knew i was testing this, he laughed and said before leaving, next time bring an offering so i can help guide you in your rituals.

Don’t get me wrong but can i ask you To better explain the part where it appeared?

Don’t get me wrong but can i ask you To better explain the part where it appeared?
[/quote]

At the graveyard itself, as long as it is a piece of dessacrated ground they can teleport in, don’t forget most demons were angels once, so that skill they kept with them

Most Demon were not Angel, But Ancien Pre-Christian God,
Astaroth for Instance was the Goddesse Ishtar,
Beelzebub was Belzebub a God worshipped by The Sumerian(i think it was them)
Nergal who is said to be the Chief of the Secret Police, was a God of the Underworld in the Mesopotamian Religion, and it goes on and on and on.

At the graveyard itself, as long as it is a piece of dessacrated ground they can teleport in, don’t forget most demons were angels once, so that skill they kept with them
[/quote]

I am a knight of Astaroth.

It is true it based on it, but there was an fallen angel who was named after Ishtar. That fallen angel i am serving.

It’s interesting. There seems to be multiple truths to the subject of what entities are.

I’m trying to take an even wider view of things. After working with and examining the magic of angels, pagan gods, demons, and sundry "Big Honking Powerful Astral Dudes"™ I started seeing commonalities. Any entity that has broken the barrier into “godhood” power levels all seem to have certain things in common. They each end up representing some fundamental archetypal forces. In this paradigm, all deity level entities end up as avatars of various cosmic powers. Thor, Ba’al, Zeus, Indra, Perun, the fallen angel Ramiel… All Storm and Thunder Avatars from this perspective. Plato’s writings on the Ideal Forms was very inspiring to me.

To say this entity or that entity is a fallen angel, a god, a demon, or a spirit will make different people agree or disagree based on their own experiences.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted…or so they say.

What could we become after breaking that barrier and unleashing our true selves?

[quote=“Neeros, post:6, topic:7539”]It’s interesting. There seems to be multiple truths to the subject of what entities are.

I’m trying to take an even wider view of things. After working with and examining the magic of angels, pagan gods, demons, and sundry "Big Honking Powerful Astral Dudes"™ I started seeing commonalities. Any entity that has broken the barrier into “godhood” power levels all seem to have certain things in common. They each end up representing some fundamental archetypal forces. In this paradigm, all deity level entities end up as avatars of various cosmic powers. Thor, Ba’al, Zeus, Indra, Perun, the fallen angel Ramiel… All Storm and Thunder Avatars from this perspective. Plato’s writings on the Ideal Forms was very inspiring to me.

To say this entity or that entity is a fallen angel, a god, a demon, or a spirit will make different people agree or disagree based on their own experiences.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted…or so they say.

What could we become after breaking that barrier and unleashing our true selves?[/quote]

I had a preview of what i will become, but if you think it will affect the world, probably not, your true power is only sensed to thos close to you and those with similar abilities, hence when you are showing the true selves. No one can be really sure, if you choose a path of order or a path of chaos, until the road you’ve chosen has been walked.