Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

Now here is my problem. I have worked a lot with demons through this chant, however i want to start working with Angels. EA says the chant can be used for any type of spirit, but is it really appropriate to use this for angels given that this is a demonic tongue and there is the word ‘‘satan’’ in the chant?

4 Likes

[quote=“rd166, post:1, topic:4384”]In EA’s newsletter he gives an incantation to summon forth any spirit:

‘’“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

Now here is my problem. I have worked a lot with demons through this chant, however i want to start working with Angels. EA says the chant can be used for any type of spirit, but is it really appropriate to use this for angels given that this is a demonic tongue and there is the word ‘‘satan’’ in the chant?[/quote]

The Nabatean Language, together with the Universal Circle are a good and general approach to summon any kind of Entity. Indeed Satan´el ( The Adversary “God” ) implies more than the appeareance of the name, and in Eric books theres summoning to Raphael, using the same technique. It works like a charm. Spirits seems to like that words.

I recieve a lot of channeled “new” words from Kingdoms of Flame realm and was amazing. Dont understimate that words of power.

3 Likes

[quote=“korgon, post:2, topic:4384”][quote=“rd166, post:1, topic:4384”]In EA’s newsletter he gives an incantation to summon forth any spirit:

‘’“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

Now here is my problem. I have worked a lot with demons through this chant, however i want to start working with Angels. EA says the chant can be used for any type of spirit, but is it really appropriate to use this for angels given that this is a demonic tongue and there is the word ‘‘satan’’ in the chant?[/quote]

The Nabatean Language, together with the Universal Circle are a good and general approach to summon any kind of Entity. Indeed Satan´el ( The Adversary “God” ) implies more than the appeareance of the name, and in Eric books theres summoning to Raphael, using the same technique. It works like a charm. Spirits seems to like that words.

I recieve a lot of channeled “new” words from Kingdoms of Flame realm and was amazing. Dont understimate that words of power.[/quote]

Hello. Thanks for your input.
Which book contains a summoning to Raphael using this technique i speak of?

[quote=“rd166, post:3, topic:4384”][quote=“korgon, post:2, topic:4384”][quote=“rd166, post:1, topic:4384”]In EA’s newsletter he gives an incantation to summon forth any spirit:

‘’“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

I recieve a lot of channeled “new” words from Kingdoms of Flame realm and was amazing. Dont understimate that words of power.[/quote]

Hello. Thanks for your input.
Which book contains a summoning to Raphael using this technique i speak of?[/quote]

Mastering Evocation Program by Eric is a must have…for sure…
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/masteringevocation/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/masteringevocation/[/url]

1 Like

You can also go with traditional prayers to angels. Saints and angels can all be approached through prayerssuch as Our Father and Hail Mary before a prayer specifically made for the spirit. Catholicism has the chaplet of St Michael, which I find to be extremely useful. There are probably chaplets for the other angelic saints. If not, you can always create one modeled after Michael’s.
And there are a myriad of conjurations found in various grimoires concerned with angels that you could modify for your work.

Thanks. Can you give me an example of one of these grimoires?

1 Like

If you are looking at working with Angels, work with New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb.
[url=http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-New-Avatar-Power/dp/0135853729/ref=la_B001IYTT7C_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1416776770&sr=1-1]http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-New-Avatar-Power/dp/0135853729/ref=la_B001IYTT7C_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1416776770&sr=1-1[/url]

Don’t let the corny “Testimonials” in it fool you. These techniques work.
You won’t be sorry.

1 Like

Also just try calling them via their names - it’s been my experience and that of a few other people that the very name of Raphael has its own power, so it appears does Michael, and remember they’re here to serve us (the whole “rebellion in heaven” concept was based on the ideas demons refused to serve humanity, which I’m not buying into myself but just mentioning it) - either way, you shouldn’t need anything particular to call an angel to aid you.

4 Likes

How does one sign up for the news letter? Thanks