Summer Solstice this coming Thursday!

Any ritual plans?!!! :smiley:

Personally I’ll probably use the day to honor Bael since he is a Solar entity and ask his blessings on my life and then have a bonfire and enjoy the day :blush:

Would love to hear what y’all are cooking up.

:black_heart:,
Jezebelle

6 Likes

I will probably do what I always do and claim to seriously plan a ritual but end up just lighting some candles and incense while going "Thanks summer dudes, you guys are great. "

5 Likes

An honest man here. Respect that.

Sometimes we just don’t have the energy to do a proper ritual and in that case it’s better to just light the candles instead of going through the motions 🤷

4 Likes

Tir na nog meditation

4 Likes

I have a couple of Cocatil eggs that I recently acquired. I may do a ritual with them… I shall ponder on the details. Any advice?

1 Like

Best of luck. Look forward to hearing about it :blush:

2 Likes

My general rule is when in doubt honor my ancestors 🤷

What pantheon do you work with most?

2 Likes

Moloch led me to Bael and I channel Dionysus like all the time hence the name Thrace.

1 Like

Speaking of which what’s the date of it

1 Like

And then there is Vine, but I may not be adept enough to be dabbing in those reals.

1 Like

The 21st

1 Like

Thursday is the 21st

2 Likes

Well I’m honoring and invoking him that day.

1 Like

Well I am going to go for it too. I need to challenge myself more.

1 Like

I just hope some of my wine is ready to drink by that time. I have a few batches going.

1 Like

Oooooooo homemade wine.

I should wip up a batch of mead again soon.

3 Likes

Yep… I want to make some honey mead soon.

3 Likes

It’s 10:07 UTC Thursday, I’ll do a countdown later maybe. Got things to do right now. :smiley:

I set some time aside, and am going to wait and see what the day requires, i think. :thinking:

2 Likes

Adaptable. I like it :blush:

This thread actually has me seriously thinking about it now. I may end up actually doing something more than a quick spiritual shout out.

Typically Midsummer is when I get most involved with the Fae. If I had thought about it sooner it might have been when I would try using Fly Agaric.

Still not sure what I may do, but the gears are turning now at least.

3 Likes