Summer Savings: Watch Every Course 50% Off In June

Watch Every Video Course 50% Off In June

catalog-summer-savings-ea-koetting

Lifetime Access • Streaming HD • Uncensored Magick

Receive lifetime access to more than 20 of the world’s first, most powerful, most advanced, black magick training courses

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 3.51.28 PM

Save literally thousands on your favorite courses through June 30!

Here’s How To Embark On Lifelong Magick Ascent Regardless Of Whether Beginner Or Advanced… Learn The Most Powerful, Uncensored Secrets Of Black Magick From The Greatest Sorcerers Alive

Hello Friend,

I receive hundreds of questions, comments, and concerns from aspiring magicians every month on my community forum, YouTube live streams, and help desk. You can see the #1 Most Popular Question that I receive below:

Hi E.A., I’m a fan of your work and have decided to take my journey into godhood. The course that interested me first was soul travel. However, I was wondering if this is a good place to start or should I look into one of your other courses first? Would appreciate some advice, thanks!
—Vera T.

Good afternoon, Vera, thank you for reaching out. I have probably released more totally free content on magick ascent than anyone else in history — over 10,000 minutes of video on my YouTube channel alone, with millions of minutes watched every month. These thousands of videos, newsletters, podcasts, live rituals, and more can be extremely valuable in crafting your own magickal style . Therefore, first, subscribe to my YouTube channel to receive totally free, cutting-edge help with your ascent:

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 3.55.50 PM

Browsing our catalog, you can see that we have nailed down several of the most popular magick topics through video courses, books, magick circles, rituals for hire, personal consultations, and more.

It’s like being a kid sorcerer in a Black Magick candy store!

When a student first starts to really take magick seriously, though, I’ll often get the question, “Where do I start?”

The truth is that you really can start wherever you want. Look around and see what fascinates you, see what you are drawn to. We only work with the world’s best magicians and artists, and we always strive for the highest degree of quality, and your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed.

However, Become A Living God has been designed with a very intentional flow, the timing and order of our releases being carefully set into place for specific reasons.

With that, I do have a recommended Order of Operations that will maximize your success with all forms of Magick that you’ll engage in:

Category 1: The 3 Godlike Powers (3GP) - These training courses present the foundational skills that will catapult your Ascent and give you the literal tools of the gods. As you master each of these training courses, you will unlock the Godlike Powers of Omniscience, Omnipotence, and Omnipresence.

Category 2: The Magick Pathworkings - Training courses on religious currents like Black Magick, Haitian Vodoun, and Viking Magick — just to name a few — introduce you to new styles of magick, new pantheons of spirits and gods to work with, and guide you through a journey of self-initiation into the deepest levels of power within every system.

Category 3: The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers - And unfolding in real time right now, the Gatekeepers Saga, provides an unprecedented pathworking of the nine prehuman diplomats from Outer Darkness: Belial, Lucifer-Amaymon, Azazel, Abaddon, and more. Catch up, and get on the same page as me and thousands of other magicians, so we all can ascend together in real time.

Allow me to introduce you to my catalog one by one below:

1. The Godlike Powers Series

Mastering Divination: Omniscience | E.A. Koetting
Learn magick rituals that awaken your clairvoyance, so you can perform deadly accurate divination readings and communicate with spirits…

Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence | E.A. Koetting
I’ll show you how to evoke angels and demons to full appearance and command godlike omnipotence…

Mastering Soul Travel: Omnipresence | E.A. Koetting
Rise on the planes to the summit of Godhood. Smash the shackles of your physical slavery and let Ascended Masters guide you to omnipresence…

Mastering Astral Projection | Robert Bruce
Here’s the ultimate guide to instant success with astral projection. Learn how to have an out of body experience at will. My proven 3-step strategy will work even if you have failed in the past.

Mastering Kundalini & Energy Work | Robert Bruce
Learn my proven technique to awaken your Kundalini… how to ignite your chakras, boost your energy, and have the ultimate spiritual experience.

Mastering Psychic Self-Defense | Robert Bruce
Get your “black belt” in psychic self-defense. Learn to perform “martial arts” against vampiric demons, baneful magicians, and toxic energy with battle-proven rituals from a psychic bodyguard.

2. The Pathworking Secrets Series

Once you’ve nailed down the Godlike Powers, I urge you to embark on a magickal journey through the many traditions, currents, and sorcerous religions that exist. Dive right into the world’s best live pathworkings streaming right to your laptop, smart TV, and mobile phone.

Black Magick: The Left Hand Path E.A. Koetting
Become an apprentice of the Dark Gods. Learn the secrets of Azazel, Beelzebub, and Ningizzida in the Left Hand Path’s first live pathworking.

Haitian Vodoun: Rites of the Loa E.A. Koetting
Finally… you can learn the fiercely guarded secrets of initiation into Voodoo Magick and harness the godlike power of the Loa.

Norse Magick: A Left Hand Pathworking
You’re no-BS guide to the forbidden rites of Norse Sorcery… Unlock the infernal magick of Loki and harness the ancient power of the gods with a Left Hand Pathworking for true pagans.

Egyptian Black Magick Bill Duvendack
Unlock 3,000 years of Egyptian Magick in only three hours with a complete introduction to ancient gods, goddesses & sorcery of Egypt — the essentials every black magician needs to know.

Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis E.A. Koetting
Uncover the secret initiations of the 18 Flames. Inherit the original, uncensored discourses of the legendary Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis, with all-new commentary and live step-by-step ritual demonstrations.

Rite of Deification Mastery J.S. Garrett
An innovative ritual to awaken your godhood and deify you in the flesh. Like a rocket engine to propel your magick, you’ll reach a new level of ascent that you never dreamed possible.

Sinister Shamanism: The Path of the Vitki Asbjorn Torvol
Embark on a Vitki and Völva initiation with my fully comprehensive guide to Heathen Sorcery. Here’s how to perform Sinister Shamanism with the most revered gods in world history.

3. The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers Series

Make official contact with nine prehistoric diplomats from Outer Darkness: Belial, Lucifer, Azazel, Abaddon, Lucifuge, Beelzebub, Baal, Asmodeus & Satan. Help me to receive gnosis in as I perform ritual pathworkings of these mysterious godlike spirits in real time right now. At this moment, the first four demons have channelled their grimoires through me and my coauthors, Asenath Mason, Michael W. Ford, Edgar Kerval, and more.

The Rites of Belial, Gatekeeper 1
Complete uncensored footage of my ritual gnosis and live possession channelings with Belial. Humanity’s official contact with the Demonic King.

The Rites of Lucifer-Amaymon, Gatekeeper 2
Humanity’s official contact with the Second Demonic Gatekeeper from Outer Darkness — the world’s FIRST grimoire of amaymon.

The Rites of Azazel, Gatekeeper 3
The largest, most advanced group grimoire of Azazel, the Watchers & King Paimon in history. You’re about to learn a NEW ERA of demonology.

The Rites of Abaddon, Gatekeeper 4
How to become the Lord of Darkness himself through a physical incarnation of Abaddon — your guide to crossing the Bottomless Pit.

The Rites of Lucifuge, Gatekeeper 5
The Chief Emissary of the Demonic Gatekeepers instructs humankind on their Ancient Pact with demonkind, and how to experience High Gnosis.

The Rites of Beelzebub, Gatekeeper 6
You’re about to become a Chosen One and initiate Cataclysmic Enlightenment for all. Outpost Earth: The Infernal Empire rises.

The Rites of Baal, Gatekeeper 7
Awaken class consciousness with the Lord of Lords and unlock the Four Stages of Ascent. Learn how to become an Apprentice the the King of Kings.

The Rites of Asmodeus, Gatekeeper 8
The official uncensored demonic grimoire on how to perform the most dangerously powerful love magick in history — for consenting adults only.

The Rites of Satan, Gatekeeper 9
Receive the cursed Keys of Hell to unlock the ninth and final gate. Unit your Godhood and Beasthood to trigger Supreme Satanic Gnosis.

Try Whatever Excites You With No Limits, No Shame, And No Guilt

A lot of magicians fall into the trap of feeling like they have to become a complete master over one subject before moving on to the next. If we applied this same formula to anything else in life, we wouldn’t get very much done, and I don’t feel like the experience of life would be as enjoyable.

So, while you are working on divination, you can also put those skills to work in evocations, and you can use the various pathworking and spellcasting courses to target specific areas in your life or to experiment with new concepts and practices.

When you’re working with real Black Magick, you can leave dogmatic fears at the door and jump in and try out whatever interests you!

Ignite Your Eternal Ascent With A Lifelong Journey

Finally, let’s not get hung up on the concept of “mastery” because when it really comes down to it, mastery is not a goal, but a lifelong process. Ascent is the constant, never-ending evolution through the unfolding of the Self.

Once you think that you’ve really “mastered” any magickal art, you’re bound to learn something new that shows you how little you actually know, and that’s got to be my favorite part of Magick!

Get Half Off My Complete Catalog Of Video Courses… Take Maximum Advantage Of My “Summer Savings” Discount And Receive Lifetime Access To As Many Classes As You Need In The Month Of June

You saw that right — you can receive lifetime access to any of my high-definition video courses at 50% off right now in the month of June. This limited-time discount expires July 1!

Here’s the bottom line: if you want to learn magick that gets results, you can! I’m providing you everything you need. The question is: what are you going to do about it?

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.06.58 PM

It cannot become any simpler or more convenient for you — to summarize one last time:

• Order as many courses as you like.
  • Receive lifelong online access.
  • Save hundreds on every course at 50% off.
  • Valid the full month of June.
  • Available to new orders only.

Thousands of years ago, a young aspiring mystic would need to ride on a camel through the dangerous, sweltering desert for weeks simply to find a master who could initiate them into the secrets of magick. Due to radical evolution in technology, you can learn the exact same priceless secrets from the safety of your air-conditioned house now without lifting a finger. It helps to acknowledge this modern privilege.

I have given you the Key that unlocks the Gate to Eternal Ascent… but only YOU can walk through it.

I will talk to you again soon in your favorite course,

koetting-signature

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like