Suicidal but fearing death

lol I always think to myself, how and why is your profile hidden? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My profile is hidden? O.o;
Edit: oh wait you meant the other cool person. Nevermind. XD

No your profile is hidden as well

Oh. That’s weird. I didn’t hide it. XD

1 Like

Yours and @anon482649’s profile is hidden. Both yall…
lol

1 Like

We’re secretly ninja. @_@
Except @anon482649 is a better ninja than me, because I announce it like an idiot.

Edit: I looked into the settings to see if there was a box or something ticked by accident. But nope. Couldn’t find anything about hiding my profile on mobile [I don’t have a pc so can’t check through that]. Guess the forum is protecting us secret service style for our awesomeness. Or I’m blind and couldn’t find the setting. XD

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t know mine was hidden…here i was sitting on my dead ass thinking I was all cool by putting on my profile that I was getting off the interwebz for a month…psssshhhh no one can see it…im a fricken genius lmao

2 Likes

They must of hid mine cause I went into monologue mode😂

Monologue mode? Dare I ask? XD

1 Like

It’s the latter lol

A hidden profile is simply a setting. I asked Eva about it, and for some reason, the Discourse software occasionally sets it as a default for some profiles. It’s one of those developer things that no forums have a problem with except us :joy:

3 Likes

Not unless you want to waste 15 min of your life you cant ever get back lmao :joy:

1 Like

Why ya gotta ruin things Knight? I felt important. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damn and there goes my bubble for being such a super secret ninja that even I don’t know I’m a ninja…:flushed: dang it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s why messages exist. :smile:
Besides, sometimes listening to peoples thoughts can be fun. There’s a lot of untapped potential in what can be perceived as simple human compassion. People are very fun to explore.

But anyway I’ll step out as I’ve already driven this topic off the tracks and into a river. Sorry mods!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I always aim to displease :joy:

5 Likes

I appreciate all the replies and most of them have helped me a lot. I think I will explore necromantic/death centered practices. Maybe I will find them helpful, and I will meditate on the Buddhist mantra posted earlier tonight before going to bed. I also enjoyed the side conversation about ninjas lol thanks everyone for being understanding

11 Likes

I always thought of this , there’s no escaping you’ll get reincarnated , Find a purpose and live,

1 Like

I fricken knew it…im not a ninja… Well better to find out now then half way through lmao

2 Likes

Human beings also have a very unique gift of an ability of creating the most complex and miserable hellish forms of suffering and mental anguish not afforded to most other beings.
This same ability, of creation, can certainly be used to create wonderful things, in a lot of ways that’s magick…
I take a very Nietzsche-Ian sort of opinion on our suffering personally. Take it all in stride with a smile as a spit in the face of the demiurge.

Just posted this quote on my Instagram last night

“The cure for suffering : … The evil of suffering is cured by more suffering, by higher suffering. .
Do not take opium, but put salt and vinegar in the soul’s wound, for when you sleep and no longer feel the suffering, you are not. And to be, that is imperative. .
Do not then close your eyes to the agonizing Sphinx, but look her in the face and let her seize you in her mouth and crunch you with her hundred thousand poisonous teeth and swallow you. .
And when she has swallowed you, you will know the sweetness of the taste of suffering.”

• Miguel de Unamuno .
6 Likes

Even spirituality aside (considering that you may have some doubts on the afterlife) take into account that even a shotgun blast to the head doesn’t have a 100% mortality rate, and that there are around 20-40 attempted suicides for every completed suicides, the afterlife may not even be your biggest concern right now, you may be setting yourself up for a long life of endless suffering in this life… I suggest you think very carefully before making a decision here.

8 Likes