Suhn’Tal’Ock Query

:point_up:

:wave: hi
Thanks for your post , May I asked that from a book by eakoetting book of Azazel . I would like to find more information onSuhn’Tal’Ock but am struggling online
Many thanks :blue_heart:

You will not find any information about Suhn’Tal’Ock online. Because it is an unknown spirit discovered by EA Koetting. @DarkestKnight will tell you exactly the samething.

Anyhow, if you want more information about this spirit, you should develop your psychic senses and channel that UPG about him.

As for your question, no this not from the book of Azazel is from the pdf that came along with his evocation course.

1 Like

He didn’t really communicate with me as I’m not at the point yet where I can hear them, but every time I summon a spirit. My intuition picks up on their frequency and it feels like they’re speaking through me via my throat chakra. There’s a saying by J.S. that even if you can’t feel or hear them. That doesn’t mean that they’re possibly not there, and at times. You have to show how persistent that you are. If you show that, that will grab their attention and they’ll wanna work with you.

I get that you were nervous for your first time. I think that happens with every magician who first starts to walk this path and when they do their first ritual. It was the same for me and I got a little chicken shit honestly when I first did it cause I had no fucking clue as to what the hell I was doing, but by devouring more knowledge and getting to know spirits such as; Lilith, Asmodeus, Belial, Suhn’Tal’Ock. I’ve grown more confidant in myself just as Lilith wanted of me.

3 Likes

Aww man I feel you , it feels strange the first time you call upon them doesn’t it ?. I have been performing spells and rituals ( without involving spirits ) for a few years now and I felt pretty confident doing my own thing as and when I needed to but calling out to an entity for the first time felt really alien to me for some reason - what if he didn’t like me or didn’t find me worthy ? All those sorts of insecurities niggled me . The second time I was more relaxed and I asked questions in my head and
Felt words/ answers appear in my mind . I just went with them and pretended that it was the spirit replying to me even though it may well have been me talking to myself on my kitchen floor :rofl: I’m just going to go with it , keep practising and see what happens .it sounds like you have progressed really well since you started thats really encouraging to hear :+1:

1 Like