Suggestions on entities to call in order to make someone win a law suit?

He is a very valuable friend of mine and I don’t want him to get in jail for stupid nonsense ? Perhaps he did a mistake but I need him in my life he is my only trustworthy friend and I love hanging out with him we have so much in common our chemistry is insane My fear is that the police charged him already, Also the reason why I’m concerned cause is because he is ignoring me and everyone for 2 days I’m getting panicked can I really save him ? I don’t even want to tell you what he did it’s so stupid and embarrassing that I’m ashamed of to tell anyone, But I will tell you anyways… he assaulted while he was drunk someone using cup of wine to smash his head, Seems fucked up yes but unfortunately this guy can’t control his drinking habits, He is pretty insecure about him self constantly trying to get wasted until it’s getting to point when I have to be there and stop it because he is losing his shi*t this time I wasn’t even there and apparently they were in a fight on a girl, This guy can be crazy when he is drunk he can literally be the party spirit animal bomb or saying stupid nonsense like he will stab someone or kill someone, That is the reason why I’m not going with him to this places like this anymore we are mainly chilling at his home or driving to some random places Anyways if anyone would be able to help I will appreciate it Unfortunately I don’t think it’s even possible considering the footage evidence, He is done Unfortunately…

1 Like

If he’s being charged by the police, he’d be looking at winning his criminal case, which is distinct from a civil lawsuit (unless he’s being slapped with one of those by the victim too). At any rate, Belial is highly recommended for anything involving the law.

5 Likes

Belial is very helpful with the law, especially if it’s The Man sticking it to the little guy, but from your description, it sounds like it is your friend who was in the wrong. Drinking is no excuse for bad behavior or violence, and, if you want Belial’s help, your friend will have to accept responsibility for his actions. Belial is pretty big on that. He won’t get your friend completely off scott free, but he might be able to lessen his punishment.

6 Likes

Seconded. Belial 100%

5 Likes

Another vote for Belial, I’ll drop my info on him below:

1 Like

Belial
Belial
Belial
Belial
Belial
Belial
Belial
Belial

2 Likes

King Paimon can help too
And spirits from Jupiter.

2 Likes

Just wondering how it all turned out. Did you call Belial?

My son called me when police stopped him. I casually mentioned it to Belial(his altar is in my house)…my son was given 3 tickets…when i called to reset court dates i was told that all 3 tickets had to be thrown out…that the police officer put wrong birthdate for my son(i rememer the clerk laughing about it…and saying a 2 month old with 3 tickets)…Belial is your man!!!