Suggestions for spirits

Hello. I would like to ask about what spirits I should research for certain things. There are so many, and some may be better than others for certain things.

1. Who would you suggest to heal a huge rift between a mother and son which started in childhood? The son still feels an obligation to care for his mother, but his voice is filled with a cold disgust when he talks to her. The mother is a Buddhist. She did what she thought was best for him, but it obviously harmed him deeply. She is not aggressive or angry, and doesn’t understand his behavior towards her. They barely talk, and he finds her intolerable, and impossible to reason with. What miraculous spirit could possibly get them thinking and talking and healing?

2. Who would you suggest to change someone’s mind about the possibility of the supernatural? A hard core atheist who does string theory for a living? Would shit have to fly around the room? Or maybe just a gentle doubt? A thought that maybe there really is something else than what we see?

3.What spirit would you suggest for a writer? I would need one who is willing to give me a drive, and keep me focused until the end. I have the talent, but I’m a lazy ass, and I can’t focus on one thing when I have a million other things to do. Is there one to inspire dark gritty themes? I thought I saw one in the Necronomicon.

Hathor, she’s good at healing psychological and emotional wounds and also very loving and maternal.

2. Who would you suggest to change someone's mind about the possibility of the supernatural?

Tougher - I’m going to pass on that for now.

3.What spirit would you suggest for a writer? I would need one who is willing to give me a drive, and keep me focused until the end.

Thoth can help eliminate distractions to any intellectual and artistic work, and he’s not usually excessively harsh with it. He can also unlock talent, by helping you face and remove fears and blockages.

I have the talent, but I'm a lazy ass, and I can't focus on one thing when I have a million other things to do.

I’ve edited out from this some ideas on getting to things, that’s in a new thread here, to ensure this stays on-topic - soz! :slight_smile:

Is there one to inspire dark gritty themes? I thought I saw one in the Necronomicon.

Not sure, someone else can help more there I suspect! :slight_smile: