Suggested offerings for Andras?

Search function wasn’t too helpful this time so…

What should I offer Andras? Three death curses have (so far) failed to work on my scary-as-hell stalker, and there’s not enough evidence to have her arrested/get a restraining order. I’m planning to ask for his protection - and to get her out of my way for good.

(I would prefer to avoid offering blood. Even a tiny cut can make me bleed quite a bit.)

1 Like

The simplest answer would be to evoke Andras and ask him what he would like in exchange for his protection.

1 Like

he loves flowers (especially jasmine), dragon’s blood incense. fresh cold water. Heavy metal music.
This is from my own experience :slight_smile: Some people say he like cigars too.

4 Likes

Search function wasn’t too helpful this time so…

Actually, I found this thread looking for that exact same thing. How has your curse gone since this post?

I’ll let you know when results are apparent.

1 Like

Hmmm. Have you tried other spellwork first? Death curses can be difficult. Have you tried any work that might make him get arrested? That’ll keep his ass away. But nothing that will make him violent since he stalks you. (Don’t want him hurting you)

Or maybe a HEAVY binding and/or banishing spell?

Definitely keep working with Andras if you feel that is the best choice. I’m just trying to give you some extra ideas to help out. Hope this guy gets lost sooner then later.

1 Like

Yeah, I tried a binding/banishing first. I’m really good at them, so it was pretty upsetting when it only knocked her back for two months (my stalker is a she).

She’s stalking me primarily through the internet and (luckily) has no idea where I live. It’s really hard to prove cyberstalking to court standards. She doesn’t have a history of violence (to my knowledge), but is known for harassing and threatening people until she gets her way. (And even if she did, my family and friends know about the situation and I carry a non-gun weapon at all times.)

Thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. And also my bad on the gender mix up. Lol.

But I see now. Yeah that is a pickle. I’ll bookmark this. If I come across something I think might work I post it.

Good luck with this bag-o-cats bitch.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had both male and female stalkers. Men are waaaaaay more common, so you’re good.

I think the trick to knocking her on her ass for good is to outsmart her, but I’m not sure how.

Oh yeah…she’s trouble. She has a garbage reputation for a reason, but no one except me has ever dared to defy her.

1 Like