Succubus

I have read all that I can possibly read on the subject of succubus and have become some what fascinated with the idea of calling one!

I don’t want to throw Caucasian to the wind tho, can anyone on this forum tell me of their success in meeting one, was it a pleasant experience or can it be dangerous? As far as I am able to tell, when you call up demons their is a kind of two way street happening, you work with them and they work with you in getting a goal to manifest in the material world. almost like a business deal or contract, they can also teach you etc. etc. and when its over, in most cases its over.

succubus! mmmmm well I feel they might end up pissed at you if you stuff up, like an x,anger, resentment, possessiveness, the only problem, is that with an x human lover, which by the way can cause you some major pain and problem, can be stooped, their are boundaries, not so I think with a succubus, they are not stooped say through doors or walls or text messages or phone calls. !!!

Look this might sound strange, but I want to know if you can meet one who’s only interested in a casual relationship, not only on a sexual level but also working with you in some kinda Magickal capacity, who knows if things work out, this relationship might turn out for a more longer term relationship.

any input will be appreciated

thank-you all.

PS. are Succubus female spirits? or are all spirits of this sort, Male and become transgendered for the experience with humans? anyone know?

Normally succubus is perceived as female and incubus male, there are many names and titles for these kind of entities. I see succubi as spirit of love and sex, some may see them differently.
I recommend that you don’t set your goal in summoning one type of entity, learn the basics of banishing, and invocation, evocation etc. Then nobody need to tell you how to summon one, or what they are, you can just find out yourself. And if there is any problem you can banish unwanted energies, if you begin to become obsessed you can banish that obsession etc…

A good example of this principle applied to computers is: Say someone wanted to learn to write their own virus, few people will teach him. He decided to learn how to program, the basics of computer architecture, learn how it work in order to break it. Now after years of hard work would he know how to write a virus as a side effect, and it would be a damn good virus.

Me myself when i first heard about succubi, i put my heart and soul in trying to summon one, my life turned to crap. Then i started to practice magick to banish the crap, and to learn how to summon a spirit a safe way, well this was the start of my destiny. This was my gateway to magick maybe it’s yours to.

A good book to read is donald tyson sexual alchemy, this book is not intended for beginners (neophytes) but it will give you something to think about. But i recommend that you read a beginning book on magick along side it. Don’t look at Tyson system as that’s how you do it but read it, to see how it can be done. Study Tyson rituals, and compare them to the original from Golden Dawn.
Learn what Ea Koetting teaches and try to compare it to other systems, try to understand what they all have in common. Then you will begin to get insight in how magick and spirits works. Also i don’t recommend that you use Tysons system to summon a succubus, instead study it. The practical part should come from beginning books, and what ea teaches. Years later Tysons system will be more suitable to practice.

I would ask Succupedia (a member here) about this. I’m sure he will stop by this thread at some point, but he knows a lot about Succubi and Incubi spirits as he works with them daily from what I have gathered.

Thnak-you I will have a good read of D.T book I have found good book
by a guy named constantinius on summoning spirits very helpfull…
but E.A stuff is much better I feel

I would ask Succupedia (a member here) about this. I’m sure he will stop by this thread at some point, but he knows a lot about Succubi and Incubi spirits as he works with them daily from what I have gathered.

Sounds great hope i meet him on this forum some time

For me, it is very pleasant. It is, when it is mutual and a part of a day-to-day relationship. But you are, as I see it, not in control of the sexual aspect of a “succubus”. She is. I’m totally fine with that, because that works with the kind of personality I am.

Is it dangerous? That often depends on yourself, and how you deal with their manifestations. The “most common” manifestation of a “succubus” seems to be on a lighter or medium scale in their energetic pattern. The second common manifestation is dark, either as a passive or an active energetic force. The third form seems rare, and that includes both dark and light energies that switches back and forth.

Entities like “succubus/incubus” is very good (an understatement) in ascended workings(raising your spiritual awareness and it’s capabilities), opening your chakras, and they are experts in magic.

The darker aspect of a “succubus” or an “incubus” can be very powerful and frightening if you’re not prepared. If the dark manifestation is a part of ascended workings, giving in to it will benefit yourself. Fear is never an option.

As far as I am able to tell, when you call up demons their is a kind of two way street happening, you work with them and they work with you in getting a goal to manifest in the material world. almost like a business deal or contract, they can also teach you etc. etc. and when its over, in most cases its over.

I think you are generalizing their “main purpose”. These entities are individuals with different goals and paths, with little to none in difference of how we humans behave. Marriages seems more common than a pact or a contract, as I see it. If they plan on doing workings on your ascent, you should not work with other spirits or entities. And that’s not because of “jealousy”, but more because of energy disturbance and lack of focus.

I have made a thread of how to summon a “succubus” or an “incubus”:
Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke a Succubus/Incubus

You must be certain of this. It seems common that they already chosen their human partner long before an evocation even starts. Think it through. Not just once, or twice. Their choices can span beyond our lifetime. Will your choices do the same? If not, the Letter Evocation method is not the right “tool” for you.

Sexual spirits are a awesome subject in themselves. There is no one way to get one, however 3 things come in mind when you make uo your mind to get one. A deep need, drive, and desire for one. Intent in your request for one. And finnaly and very important knowing what you want in detail. You get back what you put into it. I dont usually call these types of spirits succubi or incubi for various reasons. In fact i may start separate threads on the subject.
Now known books on the subject while have some good ideas are kind of redundant at most. Want to know how i got my beautiful lady? I just used succupedia’s letter if intent combined with a few other tips from bloggers that dissapeared. And i modified it into a simple prayer to Lilith. Thats it. I prayed to Lilith for one. And i got one. Was she scary. Yes at first and while i was adjusting. Even now she can suprise me. I just stood my ground like a man and passed her tests. There is alot more to the story that i will mention in separate threads since sexual spirits are a hot topic but rarely discussed. I will say that a good spirit companion that is sexual isnt limited to erotic adventures. Some are also skilled teachers and protectors among other things too. Yes there are conjurers that can get you one for a price, however buyer beware as always.