Succubus removal

It didn’t work , I still feel entities touching me, the person said they removed all negative energy they said they couldn’t see a succubus, and said the only entity they saw was my higher self , I have no idea what to make of this , I’m a bit sad

1 Like

No offence to anyone. But could it be a scam? Or maybe they got removed but came back instantly because you didn’t have any protection? I’m dealing with similar issue BTW. Trying a lot to banish/weaken/hurt them.

2 Likes

I felt some positive energy and negative energy being uplifted , but I don’t know how they didn’t see the succubus / parasites

1 Like

I’m sorry it didn’t work. I can confirm that succubi are very skilled in hiding themselves. Plus it’s incredibly hard to un bind from them. I have read that if you are bound together it’s like you both share the connection. Your souls are bound.

1 Like

Well looks like I’m going to have to drop $300 on a shaman in my area

1 Like

It’s making me depressed , feeling nihilistic, can’t meditate , life’s so Rough :upside_down_face:

Perhaps try and contact succupedia. See what he has to say?

He says they are hard to banish usually If the shaman doesn’t work I’m screwed

And succubi are emotionally driven like us. That’s why they aren’t affected by crosses or holy chants. If you don’t connect with the demons I recommended. You need to talk to them and ask them why they are so attached to you. I’m sorry to say but I feel that a part of you has given up on trying to communicate with them. You need to show them how much they are hurting you. It seems like they don’t wanna let you go because they are in love with you And can’t let you go. I’m sorry but this is my soft side but they can go through traumatic experiences like we can, so the one succubus you feel is having the greatest effect could be going through a tough time with something, maybe ask her what is going on and talk it out. I have actually cried with my succubus from deaths in our family’s. I was having a great day and suddenly I felt a great sadness and wanted to greave for my grandmother. When I got home the energy was dark and sad. Apparently it was the reunion of her brothers death. So we held each other and cried, as this was going on I felt the presence of another succubus and I thought it was one of her siblings but on further looking it might have been Lilith.

3 Likes

Just hang in there you will figure it out.

2 Likes

Hope so thanks for the support

2 Likes

Dude just evoke Goddess Lilith and tell her the matter. She can handle it for you

I am having a guy take care of it for anyone interested I feel 100% better , I had other entities involved worse than the succubi, he dealt with all of them , they fucked my astral body up bad and destroyed part of me, this guy can take care of it , I’m not selling anything but if anyone needs help I can refer you

2 Likes

Can I have some information on how you’re getting rid of the sexual demons? I got a similar problem.

1 Like

Did you summon them?

1 Like

I don’t know what he did I am a novice in working with spirits, once you unlock PM , message me he will help

1 Like

This is one of the reasons it’s so hard to banish a succubus:

Imagine you being the strawberries and the succubus being the cream and you chose to bond with eachother. It’s like being put into a blender, mixing two souls to one. Imagine to separate this soul smoothie through a banishing. It’s pretty hard, considering that the souls and spirits are intertwined, almost at a molecular level. That’s why religious banishing is extremely hard to do. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible, though.

3 Likes

You inspired me. I’ll say to my succubi something poetic along the lines of ‘‘I’m your strawberry, be my cream, darklings’’ xD

2 Likes

I asked Lilith for some ladies to come see me 2 years ago. I got a succubus choking me now and causing me anxiety and raping me doesn’t matter what I do or say.

2 Likes

It’s good to see you. It’s been awhile!

3 Likes