Succubus removal

That is possible , but I still had big dreams before I got them , those dreams are completely gone and nullified , and I just don’t think they care about my well-being I tell them the energy drain is too much and they don’t care

Then I have nothing more to say on this matter, you will undoubtedly learn something from all this. What it is, I don’t know, because this is your journey.

I was recently in Peru with the Gatekeepers and I just got told for you to seek out Pachamama. Good luck on your journey.

1 Like

Chances are that they don’t care. The only thing that they want is the life-force. I’m sure there are benevolent succubi out there but a lot of them are just filthy parasites. And by filthy I mean filthy. The way they portray themselves in our dreams is not their true form, its just implanted imagery to make a person aroused.

I remember kissing one on the lips and it felt like I was grinding my mouth onto brittle bones or something to that extent. Its gross.

If they refuse to leave they are the enemy in my eyes.

Good luck finding someone to remove them for you. If you are successful please PM me on the method/person as I would perhaps like to employ the same method/service.

If you check out my post history you’ll see some of the methods that I’ve used to deal with them and its been successful so far. I feel like I’m recovering myself back although a lot of damage has been done to my physical body already.

1 Like

What happened to your physical body

PM’d.

So I have the same problem. Succubus/incubus attached to me an they won’t ever leave. What can I do? I’ve tried many banishing rituals including LBRP. Still, they are here on me. Any help?

1 Like

Ay. That’s how one of mine shattered my shell, I guess. Put me through hell, 24/7. But I managed. Not going to whitewash the being, but he probably didn’t let me die either after certain choices been made. I have extreme experiences with him.

What I want to know is what you, OP, put in your letter of intent(s). Whether those are only ways you summoned them or you done something else to acquire more beings. I hope it’s not too private. There may be something like what I call a double edged sword in your ‘desires’. You gotta look at it all.

If I was you, I’d actually talk to it/them. It doesn’t mean it will leave you alone, so don’t expect easy way out. But it could be a start. I also don’t know if you somehow hurt any of them or their feelings. Then of course it could be an evil being and maybe not even a succubus/incubus. I never leave that option out. And yes I know you performed the banishing ritual. But what if it didn’t work? There could be a chance for that, maybe.

1 Like

All of the above pretty much. If the attack is on-going and you become aware that you’re being drained during a dream; using psychic claws to grab them and feed off of them as described in the Vampires Way to Psychic Self Defense.

In waking life, doing the Grounding, Chi-Building and Shielding methods as described in “Book of Soul Retreival”. Grounding and Chi-Building you can read up on for free if you download the free sample of the book on amazon.com.

And lastly, doing daily Sword Banishing from the Magickal Protection book plus the 33 day Master Protection Ritual.

It may seem like a lot but in reality its about 30 minutes per day if not less. It just takes a little while to learn the techniques and rituals.

Also, its not as important but keeping your sleeping quarter clean and orderly is always a good thing. Burn some incense during the day in the room if you can and play some relaxing music.

2 Likes

Not sure if one of those who jumped me in one of the dreams is a succubi but she jumped me and her face, torso were like partially a mist. Where her mouth was it was more like a beak of a predator or something. I kinda was like: Ahh… who jumps me now… fuck whatever. Then I say, just kiss me already. And she kinda looks at my face with devilish delight, while riding on my back and bit me like a wild girl, with what looked like a beak lmao. Fast, wild, very girly and naughty. I don’t know what being it was, but you are to expect - they are otherworldly beings. Their beauty is generally alien to humans. But then of course, just because they are sexual and females, doesn’t mean there are only succubi.

I’m sorry to say I have had the experience yet to help you. But I can think of things that can help. I know you have many succubi and incubi, but this could be what is draining you. I read a guys blog about how many succubi he had summoned and it wasn’t pretty. If I could find the blog I would share it but it is very ugly.

Alright I’ll try to find it. And I do agree that they all are different. They all have their own personality.

1 Like

It’s not the number of succubi, it’s there ignoring my wellbeing , i never felt so disconnected from my life than like I do now, they need to go

1 Like

You do what you must do. Can you clearly communicate with them?

1 Like

I have had to take a break with my succubus because I constantly had her around me and she was manifested almost the whole time. I did this for two weeks and I felt so tired and drained that even with 10 hours of sleep I was still drained. This is my fault because I was trying really hard to astral project and invoke Lilith. I wasn’t ready for how much energy it would take from me to do that all the time.

1 Like

Lucky I have developed myself so I can restrain how much energy I give out instead of being an open tap.

1 Like

Ok I’ll pm you

2 Likes

Not all succubus follow Lilith and sometimes when an entity is messing with you you’ll have to use your own abilities to put it on their ass If you can and if you can’t request an entity to come do it for you.

4 Likes

A beak sounds about right… :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Generally, if a being appears as a female human and its main intentions are for sexual intercourse with me (with or without my consent) I label it as a “succubi”. I feel like that’s good enough. Shit is complicated enough as it is with them being able to change appearance.

2 Likes

@John_Wick take his advice and try to connect all four of the sacred spirits of prostitution. They has got to be underneath one of them. if that doesn’t work then try Samael.

2 Likes

I am getting it removed by someone , thanks for all the advice

3 Likes