Succubus obsession

You’re welcome! I advice you to read it. :slightly_smiling_face:

ok

1 Like

I have summon her when I first gotten into the occult to expand my spirituality, learn spiritual knowledge, and unlock my spiritual gifts since 2019. And been working with her ever since then, also currently learning how to have her transmute my soul, because I desire in my next life to be reborn as ones of her children.

lol, cool, yeah she might be able to do that but I dont know, have you worked with Samael as well?

No, I hasn’t I don’t really like the dark gods that much or any god for that matter, I mostly stick with goddess, or dark goddess like Lilith for example. It might because even if I’m a guy I don’t really have the aggressive male energies like my male cousins, or most guys do, I’m more a soft male energies, in a way that I don’t only treat women like a queen, or princess, or misstress. I can’t really explaining it well, but when it come to sex, loved, and romance I like having a women have their way with my sexuality bsm style.

1 Like

Samael isn’t a God, he’s a fallen angel.

Lilith is also not purely sexual entity, her, Lucifer, and Samael are together in a way that her and Samael are a couple and her and Lucifer are lovers. However she stands for more than just men who want to be thirsty.

2 Likes

lol, I know that, like I said, I only been working with her since 2019 with unlocking my spiritual gifts, and learning about her stories in myths, and legend for two, and half years now. Which I must say have been working because I can sense when spirits around with touch, and tingles feeling, but that about its, as far my psychic abilities goes currently, including, learning, and having lucid dreaming once in a while.

they are? i didnt know that, I thought Samael was her consort only

From my experience Samael and Lilith are the couple while her and Lucifer are the consorts of each other as Lucifer has a wife and many consorts as well.

interesting.

If I treated mine this way, I’d hope she’d kick my ass and then leave me. It’s another entity deserving of respect and dignity, not some blowup doll in spirit form.

1 Like

No, Im currently following the life path and direction I’m supposed too and I don’t need my energy taken or attempted to be taken.

But as long as your happy good for you.

1 Like

does every child of Lilith take your energy?

forgive me but im ignorant in this subject

1 Like

Sex in general is about energy exchanges, everything in life is about vibrations and energy. The goal is to have high vibrations and lots of energy.

My energy is currently focused on other things currently, that need way more.

2 Likes

i see

Me, and the succubi that lived in my household as part of my harem,aka poly relationship, as my spirit guides, and spiritual lovers have romancing feeling for one another, and I admire them, well I admire succubi, as a whole. But I treat them like i would treat a human life partner, with kind, compassion, loved, romance, and respect, basily the same way i would want to be treated. I don’t mind have my sexual energies be taken anytime they need it.

Sometimes I want a succubus (I guess incubus in my case but lets be honest they’re the same thing) but I realize I shouldn’t start up another relationship when I’m trying to manifest someone else.

1 Like

so truth

IDK about “obsessed” but do enjoy working in that vein of magick with my own paramours.But my involvement with that was later along the path then your own it seems. I would be interested to know what things you have learned from them, if you don’t mind sharing.

Also if you have worked with the others Queens, Na’amah, Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Machaloth, and what they might teach you being similar but different to Lilith

1 Like

This is a book i’d read lol

1 Like