Succubus obsession

Does anyone here have an obsession with succubi? cause I love succubus so much, that love getting never ending loved, touching, embracing, caring, sex, pretty much anything related to sex magic with them. I loved monster girls, aka demi human which are succubi, mermaid, vampires, fairies, dragon people, etc, considering that I read a lots of manga, and anime tv shows about monster girls harem. Anyway when its come to spiritual world, spirituality, and everything related to the occult and magic, I can’t get enough about succubi, as i enjoy having a harem of succubus living in my household, as my home, property that I reside at is their home, as well. These succubi that lived in my household are both my spiritual lovers, and spirit guides, as I continued to practice, and harness my sex magic, cangle magic, and sigil magic.

2 Likes

I believe this kind of post belong in your journal, not as a random thread.

If you want, I can move this to the appropiate section and change the title to “Stan’s journal” or something else.

6 Likes

succubi aren’t like the mangas you read, keeping that mentality in mind you probably should question everything you ‘experience’ if you’re going off that.

7 Likes

no it belong here, I’m asking a serious question to my fellow members of the the occult community who not only do sex magic, but also work, or have spiritual lovers who are succubus, or enjoy working with them.

Then you’re not doing it right, because other than “Are you obssesed with succubi?” I don’t see any question here.

I’m not, just asking a serious question to my fellow members of the occult, it were a question on my mind today and just wanted to know

Then please tell me what type of question should i ask my fellow members of the occult community who enjoy working with succubi?

What IS the question? Do you want to know if you’re the only one with this point of view or what? You’ll find quite a bunch of succubi lover around here, I really don’t get your train of thought.

1 Like

Yeah that right what u just said

Oh, I accidentally dropped a link.

10 Likes

first off, I agree with @anon48079295, get the manga idea of succubi out your head, not saying they can’t be as such, but its best to approach this in an unbiased fashion

second, if you are this obsessed with them, stop. calm down. I have no idea if Lilith will find it ok that you are this obsessed with preconcieved ideas.

third, once youve calmed down, summon Lilith and talk with her about her children

2 Likes

oh really Helena? thank for ur post

1 Like

My response was because you mentioned this is all, so going off this, my comment was with this mentality you should question everything you experience, even learn to scan or have others scan because this could influence your experiences greatly and not always in the beneficial way.

2 Likes

Oh ok, chilling, anyway thanks for advice, I shall take u up on that offer. Anyway I enjoy working with Lilith, as she is my dark goddess. Also I currently working with her with sex magic, to help me improve my sexual stamina, have better sex drive, become comftable with my body, own my sexuality, discover my sexual desire, explore and learn new sexual feithies, etc.

have you summoned her and talked with her?

Yeah it be a while before I can learn to scan, but I can have other scan my soul/ energies that around me. Thank for your advice I really enjoy talking to you, as u always offer good advices, and I always learn something new from u

You’re welcome! I advice you to read it. :slightly_smiling_face:

ok

1 Like

I have summon her when I first gotten into the occult to expand my spirituality, learn spiritual knowledge, and unlock my spiritual gifts since 2019. And been working with her ever since then, also currently learning how to have her transmute my soul, because I desire in my next life to be reborn as ones of her children.

lol, cool, yeah she might be able to do that but I dont know, have you worked with Samael as well?