Succubus lover

Ah, the essential point of the Ajna Chakra, or the chakra being connected to our spinal cord, which is called Talu Chakra.

Just look at this map:

All of these chakra points is essential and of importance, and physically dependant spirits like succubus/incubus knows how to activate them for us.

8 Likes

@succupedia Thank you so much for clarifying about the skin thing - I think mine is skin on skin not under. Ooooh wow! Thank you again.

4 Likes

Are you sure of that? For me, skin on skin doesn’t feel as solid and firm as skin beneath skin and our sensitivity to electrical input is felt through the areas of our skin that preserve moisture and blood, meaning where our nerves are.

…and touches are stronger when the spirits touches us with clothes, or when we wear blankets and sheets covering our bodies. Water is another great conductor for energies, and to feel them through that current is pretty awesome.

5 Likes

If my Incubus can’t open my third eye to where I can feel him what does that mean

1 Like

@dagar you need to practice more often try doing more third eye meditations and visualisation techniques.

4 Likes

Did you know that you can use your ability to sense and feel spirits and energies, to see them too? At least their energies is visible when scrying in darkness. Have your view and eyesight been blocked by shadowy movements in the dark?

You can expand your Clairsentience ability, which will take away the common “limitation” of not using the other abilities.

8 Likes

Is it possible to request a succubus spirit to manefest in human form ? What’s their purpose ? It seems like people garner bragging rights by calling one up, but how can they benefit us. Will they perform tasks for us, in other words whats their purpose?

Yeah, it’s possible. Some succubus/incubus entities have several manifestations, and one of them is in human form. I have experienced different manifestations and their “original” form is not like this fantasy art:

…but more like this:

My succubus spouse have a similar look that resemblance the main character from the movie Splice, with exception for the legs. I’ve seen her human form, too, of course.

What’s your purpose? Finding our purposes of life is something that last until the day we pass away. If you think their purpose is to give pleasure to humans, you’re wrong. They have dreams, hope, needs, wishes and goals, just like you and me. Isn’t that enough purpose?

11 Likes

That is quite an exciting thought, that someone who masquerades as a ‘normal’ person could be an incubus - oh my just wow.

1 Like

Interesting thought. Could someone have been born and raised as a human but in reality be an incubus stuck in human form because they had never been taught their true nature? Or could a human be destined to evolve into an incubus?

4 Likes

That form is so cute

I’d like to know this too. The last guy I was with flat out said he was an incubus and I just assumed he was dumber than he looked. Until the little bitch drained me.

7 Likes

I always thought that there must be plenty of willing people around to drain, why would you go to the effort of doing it to someone who wasn’t willing because you would be able to do it multiple times to a willing person but only once to an unwilling person

3 Likes

The amount of people who are self destructive or with suicidal tendencies passive or otherwise is staggering. It is very true that a willing victim wouldn’t be hard to find. However I feel like the thrill of the hunt and the feelings of power gained from overtaking/outwitting or forcing submission of an unwilling target can’t be overlooked either. While not my personal cup of tea, I can clearly see why it would draw others.

1 Like

Cambions are being born all the time there half human, half incubus/succubus. Especially powerful if there decended from THE 4 QUEENS & SAMAEL.

How would you know if you were one? @kiss-lamia-lilith Also how would you bring that half of your being to be prominent and the human half to regress?

2 Likes

Past life regression, soul travel to ask lilith or others

2 Likes

@Shadowmage if the connection is strong enough, you will be lead to an alternative path quite early. You won’t nessesarily be the definition of beauty but there will be something about you that draws the attention of people wether it be a magnetic personality or attractiveness. Embracing sexuality is the norm you will be comfortable experimenting with different fantasies and desire. You also subconciously make your lovers comfortable enought to drop therr guards and do things they wouldn’t admit there into. Mystically the more spiritual work is done the more one can uncover there source e.g. If Lilith ect is there mother ect… and the more emersed you become the more your succubus/incubus blood will awaken.

4 Likes

So if someone evoked Lilith and they were like this, chances are this would kickstart the process?

1 Like

@Shadowmage you will naturally fall upon the incubus/succubus family you belong to at some point in your journey and usually it would untraditional in the sense not calling for a succubus/incubus for sexual reasons more as a companion and learning teacher, the sexual part is secondary.

5 Likes