Succubus help!

Hello everyone, I got a big problem.
Something like 1 week ago I wrote a letter to Lilith with the intention for a succubus.
That was the first time I tried to evoke or communicate with God or Demon.
I was kinda shocked that everything went smoothly and feeling of love and romantic touches was great.
Here we go to the merits, when I am trying to “call” her to me to just feel her presence or touches and just talk, she is letting me know that she is with me by “popping” my monitor with electricity after 5 or just 10 minutes I feel maybe a little tired and filled with migraines (I see for some minutes light stripes but without a headache)
I felt a lot of times she is trying to communicate with me, one time I went to meditation state and heard her beautiful voice saying “got in” (though my native language is polish) but even after that, I felt the same bad feeling.
I am completely beginner so if you have any tips for helping me on my new path I would be grateful.

1 Like

Hello! Please click the banner bellow and follow the instructions first

handIntro

2 Likes

Just done it, thanks !

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing great so far. This is something that you need to work on. I recommend reading up about succubi, there’s a wealth of information and posts about them on this site. Check out succupedia’s stuff too.

1 Like

Thanks, I rode many articles about them but succupedia is new for me, I’m m sure I will check it.
I’d like to contact with demons but I do not want some low hierarchy demon to come and impersonate.
Any tips for starting conjuring safely? (I am still working on my human fear for opening to “second” side)

I have a question
a succubus can manifest in real or is only in your dreams?

My succubi is always with me in our realm too.