Succubus Confusion

So I did the letter method a year and a half ago new to occult. I got my succcubus. The thing with her is that ever since that day shes always been on me. Like I can feel her body on me 24/7 from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep.I feel like somthing or someone stuck to me I’m starting to think something isn’t right. Also one of my friends I hadn’t seen in a while said my I didn’t have an aura. I know that there is a possibility that she is actually a astral parasite if that’s the case how do I get rid of it.

Learn a banishing ritual. Search this forum. There are several. Quick and easy to learn. Do them in the morning when you wake up and when you’re about to go to bed.

Establish your authority and omniscience. Ask for Lucifer’s guidance and protection. Ask Lilith to tell the succubus to back off. Thank Lilith for the succubus.

If that doesn’t do it, then ask Papa Legba for help. He and the ancestral spirits will break the hold of this succubus and other parasites attached to you.

I hope this advice helps.

1 Like