Succubi/incubi

what was the app?

I can tell you they are super protective. My companion doesnt/didnt like my girlfriend(she didnt have a diploma or a job and is severely depressed) so when my girlfriends moods got to me and id get depressed, id get a call from my gf ā€œshit just flew off my tableā€. Got to the point we broke up, had to talk to my astral lover because i knew what was goin on. She admitted she plaued a hand in it, and after seeing how depressed it made me, she comforted me and said shed help ā€œget your first love backā€ .

So my gf and i decided to start over. My astral lover taught me a binding to connect my girlfriend and i, apparently the point of this was to help my girlfriend and i grow up a bit and to come back stronger? Idk im trusting my succubus loverā€™s words here.

Point in case, my experience is that they are super protective, in more ways than just protection from angry spirits and stuff.

Also they mark you or drip on you or somethin. Sometimes when im feeling depressed or something rough happens in life, i feel drips on my forehead and legs. Sometimes this happens for no reason, maybe its her tears?

4 Likes

Must mediate every day my time is when I get up make coffee she loves coffee we sit down and enjoy coffee together start off the day then when Iā€™m home from work sit in my chair nap half hour and mediate again working very good