Succubi/incubi

What causes them to mark their spouses? Is it a love thing?

First off let me say you are my go to for this specific topic. I only started researching the topic of Succubi/Incubi about a week ago. I read your post on the actual ritual and performed it last night. I just need some clarification on what different feelings come from these rituals just because its so new. Is it usual to feel tired and drained? How can I differentiate feelings and sensations from a succubus and between my head just playing tricks on me? Any advice would be very helpful.

2 Likes

Does anybody have some time to answer some beginner questions??

That’s amazing Succepedia, you sure know a lot! I apologize if I offended an incubus or sucubus by calling them ‘creatures’! It sounds like a really interesting bond to have. Especially with a main, famous being like Lilith. I’m pretty sure I have an incubus, I can feel him just by thinking about him, but I can’t communicate very well.

1 Like

Pop them in the thread! :slight_smile:

There are people on all time zones here so you’ll get different waves of replies probably, which is cool, because the more different input the better.

Btw pleae check your messages, green icon on the top right - you have mail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I do recognize that the question of purpose was probably not worded correctly, and I apologize for being unclear.

Disclaimer: everything in this post is meant to reflect my own personal thoughts, and I will gladly change my model when presented with new facts

What i mean is, I have always understood incubi and succubi as primarily predatory beings. In my experience, they interact with humans primarily to feed on them. This is usually construed as a parasitic relationship, but it could be a symbiotic one in special cases.

When I see others talking about these entities, they only ever talk about the innate sexuality they possess. Only extremely rarely do i see people even acknowledge that we are usually a food source only slightly above livestock. (Does this mean my knowledge is incorrect?)

Now, i am well aware that black magi relate to others, corporeal and non-corporeal, VERY differently than normal folk. Does this mean, then, that these entities don’t feed on us? If they don’t or can’t feed on us, then why would they hang around us?

I suppose the bottom line is that I understand incubi and succubi as types of non-corporeal vampires, which I recognize may be a gross oversimplification or even entirely incorrect. But hey, this is how we learn

2 Likes

^ That is a definition commonly used among complete normies, the type that maybe don’t even think spirits exist or magick works. It’s the one I grew up with, so it’s definitely quite mainstream.

4 Likes

And i don’t really mean it to be demeaning to these entities at all. Predators are among the most beautiful of beings, just look at hunting cats and martial artists

2 Likes

Can pets inhibit the ability for these spirits to manifest themselves?

I have a cat and my lover is not affected

Would you mind telling me which ritual you used to summon your lover? Im trying to figure out if the ritual i performed worked or not. Its a little difficult being so new to this kind of thing.

Myou should know by next week lol. If not contact me

Hear you go purchase this painting and put it up on the wall in your bedroom about your bed while you sleep.

1 Like

Is there anything I should be doing in the meantime?

Trying to talk to her and making an effort to build a relationship

1 Like

Do you speak with your Succubus verbally out loud or just with your thoughts?

Both methods are viable :slight_smile:

Do you ever feel super tired after trying to contact an entity?

2 Likes

Its because you are in a altered state and because you are over tired you can slip into that state easier lol

1 Like