Success with Mushroom spirit

Ive heard lions mane goes really well with shrooms I tried it once and it was pretty good, combining spices also is very helpful, I used cayenne pepper once with shrooms and the spirits told me these spices are quantum and they effect certain chakras

The lemon juice thing is good, I used to smoke joints wjth mushrooms which were okay occasionally but I wouldn’t do it now because I don’t want to damage my lungs

I’d just focus on getting a strong strain tbh, that makes all difference in the world

1 Like

Oh good good. I think I have some Four Sigma Lion’s man extract around here somewhere. I can try that.

Cayenne should be somewhere around, too, I hope. That combo sounds … whoosh!

Well, I have this nicely sized bag after doing your meditation… maybe it’s kind of old, forgotten by my partner or something… but I was mostly meditating on what mushrooms were like from distant memories. So I’d say this is a good starter result.

BIG Thanks for that, since I doubt I would’ve tried to magically find mushrooms without your post!

After the next experience, I’ll have a fresher memory, and maybe can ask the mushroom god or mushroom spirit to send something strong my way!

Or actually maybe I can just ask DURING the trip. D’oh.

Thank you so much for your advice and suggestions. I love your magickal approach and overall vibe, so it means a lot to me. :pray:

Heck, maybe you can become one of the next BALG authors. Or at least submit a chapter to one of their anthologies?

Hahaha I was actually seeing this for some reason, I’m currently writing a book and have at least 1-2 more books I intend on publishing

But I should definitely add this to the book lol

1 Like

Do you preferably chant their name or just use the enn if enn where possibly available for that spirit just like those who are goetic entities I am suppose to go ahead and try this method but I was skeptical whether I should chant spirits name or its enn most probably I called upon an entities with a specific enn or Magick chants to evoke is it basically right enough to chant it’s name after I trace the invoking pentagram?

1 Like