Success With Bune and Question About Offerings

I’d had a really hard time with money at the beginning of the year as I had moved to a remote town to finish my studies. I’m a minority and my experience in small towns hasn’t been very good as far as finding jobs. For the first 5 or 6 months I had a really hard time making ends meet and was only able to get some temporary work here and there.

After getting Frank White’s Money Magick course I basically did my first bit of sigil magick ever and within the next two weeks I got a position with a marketing company. Within a few more weeks I got another job as well. I had asked to make $15,000 before the end of the year and I thought that this would be a realistic amount given the location I am in and the opportunities available here.

I also got some money from various other sources like family members, friends and clients from a side business. All in all, I can say I’m very happy with the results and I would definitely recommend Bune.

I will soon try and get some help for my side business and try to make that into my full time income soon.

I also wanted to ask if anyone knows specifically what the spirit may accept as a token of thanks. I have not yet reached the stage of being able to do hear or see spirits so any suggestions from those with experience would be welcome

14 Likes

Congratulations on your success with Bune. I have heard good things about her.

This thread is one way to thank them (her). Or telling people you come in contact with, who are interested in the occult, and teaching them to work with them as well… If that is even possible, because I know it usually is not just something we broadcast. (climbs to roof, “testing. testing.” taps on mic. “Hey everyone! I’m a witch and I work with demons!!” climbs back down ladder and goes into house while neighbors stare, mouths agape, shielding their children as they push them back inside to safety)

Food and liquor offerings, a candle with oil and blood on it. Incense. Flowers on an altar. They like sweets so I give cakes, cookies, candies etc.

They like shiny things so jewelry and stones can be an offering. (which is why my altars are now jammed up with stuff) When I go out, I may see something and they pop into my head out of the blue, like they are saying hey! I want that! So I get it. I know they love fresh flowers on their altars but I can not always have fresh so I have fake ones that I put oil on and when I have the money I get the fresh… I got Santisima a fish once… A really pretty beta. Apparently she wanted him. She wanted a mouse once too. So I got her one… ok two in total… But it was one at a time. They like different things and they will guide you.

9 Likes

You saw my neighbours standing and staring at me through the window when I was mid ritual then… that was FUN. Thankfully I was fully dressed.

7 Likes

That is epic. I wonder what they thought as they were watching you!! hehehe! Did they ever say anything to you or did they change the way they act when you are outside? Thank god you were dressed though! That is one reason I am always dressed. I figure the spirits really DON’T want to see me naked!!

Yeah Bune likes public praise, I used to do it on facebook and utube and I did not like it. The only difficult thing is doing it without people knowing its you. Perhaps a Meme or posting it on a social platform without revealing your name. Maybe make a picture and post it somewhere in public without people seeing you

2 Likes

They are pretty weird themselves - COWS - namely cannot operate without spouses types - always visit as a double pack. Sort of prematurely superannuated finger in ear folk singer types without any kind of self awareness or social skills or graces.

2 Likes

Now THAT’S creepy!!

Funniest moment was that my husband opened the door to them, stepped back to call me from upstairs and the moment he’d done that, they’d already barged through the house and were standing with him at the bottom of the stairs staring up at me as I emerged from the loo drying my hooves… Yep. I’m not saying any more about their antics as it might give my identity away and other things but they are certainly unique and it’s a surprise that they somehow found one another.

Imagine that, two sperm independently found two eggs (yep, they were the fittest and fastest swimmers from their respective fathers) and the eggs were the freshest from their mothers and they produced Tweedle Dum and Dummer… I don’t know they just have to be a new breed of Twin Flame or something.

2 Likes

Omg you are too funny!! I can’t believe they came into your house to investigate!! just goes to show you, the saying is correct. There IS a perfect match for everyone out there. You just have to find them.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your response. A word about blood as an offering. Do you offer your own blood to the spirit and what are the potential ramifications of this. I have seen some videos where I’ve been told not to do that specifically.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I always give my blood when i burn candles to the deities i work with. I also may us it to do a spell candle however thst depends upon what spell I’m doing. I may put it in an incense blend depending on who and what its for. I always put it on sigils to evoke or invoke entities. It charges the sigil and is an offering to who i am inviting into my space. You have to learn about who you’re working with and what they like. It could connect you energetically who you are calling.

2 Likes

Thanks for this information. So will an Orange Candle work ? with and or without blood ? and what else thank you.

You are doing it. Public recognition for great duke bune you can also talk about this in the member success form. Then open his sigil and say I have given you public recognition as payment for what you have done for me.

1 Like

Am also strugling with money did ritual 3 Times and nottin

I did bune with junipher.

I did Duke Bune summoning ritual, offered Bananas, red wine, sandalwood scent and lit green candle with “Bune” inscribed on it.

I felt every strong energy in ritual and I asked for financial favor and it worked amazing in days time I got around $850 and it was unbelievably amazing.

To all those who is reading this. I suggest follow the guidelines and be honest with this entities. They can see through you. And with confidence do the ritual and see the result.

Thank you Duke bune for amazing experience.

1 Like

She asked me for 1 to 2 incense sticks a week and no less than three times a month

1 Like

I reached out to Bune last week in an effort to find financial stability and career opportunities in my hard to find industry. Within a few hours, a friend who works in the same field as me reached out to connect, and the next day told me of an opportunity to apply to a job. I am now getting my ducks in a row to apply when the application opens up.

I am excited to see what else Bune has in store for me.

These posts are me fulfilling my end of the deal to praise Bune’s good name.

3 Likes

i have not yet summoned bune but i am going to soon. i’ would just like to know, What do you have to offer bune as a thank you and how must you treat him, i know you have to treat him with respect but what kind.

1 Like