Success Stories with Damon Brand's Magickal Seduction?

I just started Damon Brand’s ritual for Turning Attraction Into Love from his Magickal Seduction book, and it seems like this small ritual has to be repeated for 11 days.

I searched here for experiences and results with it, but all I found were posts of people saying their own love for their target grew, sometimes to the point of becoming painful, but I couldn’t find desirable final results or success stories.

So, anybody here got any success stories from the second ritual from Magickal Seduction?

1 Like

One of the rituals called for a red candle and pyrite.
I couldnt find either of them so I used a lapis lazuli with pyrite flakes and subbed the candle for a dragons blood “candle”

the ritual made me more attractive…to my own family in lockdown.

5 Likes

I think that’s the first ritual, to ignite passion in another? But what about after lockdowns? Did you meet somebody new or see any results?

The second one (the one I did) is to turn attraction into love, so the target has to be somebody that you already know and is already attracted to you.

I’ve done the first ritual before, and that relationship burnt out shortly after. There was a lack of cultural understanding on my part which caused me to not behave “correctly.” If she were of a different culture, things would probably have gone differently. I’m not making any value judgements here, that’s just how it is. I wasn’t able to communicate with her effectively, and that tends to cause problems. She gave me my stuff back but took me up on the offer to leave it at the door, so maybe that gives you a bit of an idea of how that went. The significant moments also happened to line-up with a particularly distressing event for her that happened that day (unrelated to me), which I assume also spread out onto me.

Aside from it being an amusingly unfortunate series of events, it was ultimately a good thing, though. If I was still with her, then subsequent moves I made would not have gone as I needed them to go (which they did). I also never really had much intention for it to be anything beyond a few months thing while we were living in the same area for a brief period of time, so it wasn’t a big deal. She wasn’t an artist, so there’s not really much else to think about.

1 Like

Didnt work for more than 3 days

Talk about backfiring lol

The book is full of blinds. Consider their other methods and contrast the principles they use

3 Likes

Ok so today it’s day 3 but I’m not sure if I should go on doing the second ritual on my target.

I’m starting to feel repulsed, like this isn’t the person for me.

It’s curious bc I read on other threads that the people casting this ritual on a specific target actually had their own feelings intensified and fell deeper in love with them, but in my case I’m starting to consider cutting him off bc I’m feeling progressively more and more repulsed, like we’re incompatible and things wouldn’t work out between us. I didn’t feel this way before starting the rituals.

Like I said, today it’s day 3 and I only did the ritual twice. Everything’s in good terms with my target, we’re still communicating and all, but I’m not sure if I should go on with the rituals anymore.

1 Like

Day 4: I did ritual 2 again (since it’s supposed to be done for 11 days), but I won’t be doing it anymore.

I don’t even want my target anymore, I realized he’s just not the one for me. I feel repulsed and I don’t even want to see him again. He didn’t do anything wrong, but it’s like I can clearly see now that I was wasting my time and energy on this guy.

I also noticed I haven’t been sleeping well (trouble sleeping but no nightmares or anything) since I started doing these rituals.

So I’ve decided to stop the rituals and ghost the guy.

2 Likes

I know this is an old post but I am curios what sort of blinds are you referring to on this? I use the method of scanning the characters on outer ring like in all their other books and going over it several times and imagining them burning etc then do a gazing upon the ring while imaging the outcome. But not sure on the rest really. If you still remember them could you list the blinds or things that are missing?

2 Likes

Hi Nordic could you beore especificaplz

1 Like