Success stories. Where are they?

I love reading about spells/evocations and successful results i.e. true practical results in real world situations. Does anyone have a link or a blog where I can read such stories?

cheers

7 Likes

Mine are scattered around the forum like most but just stick around and you will see there is no shortage of braggarts, boasters and gloaters…My kind of people :wink:

5 Likes

There is my Evocation of the greys…

5 Likes

You called me?

4 Likes

They’re right here in the General Discussion subforum. There’s an ongoing thread.

4 Likes

Right here? Most threads aren’t but I’ll keep a lookout, thanks.

2 Likes

There a thread dedicated to member success stories in General Discussion. You may have to scroll down a bit to find it.

2 Likes

Di you know its title?

2 Likes

Here ya go:

5 Likes

The new format blows in terms of finding topics. That’s why I rarely come on here anymore. But Lady Eva posted the correct one.

2 Likes

Because I could be full of shit and have metal issues, but mostly because you weren’t there I keep to myself what I’ve done. Do people seriously think that Magick is bullshit and that’s why it’s survived in every single generation until today, where with the mass media, occult publishing is so big because Magick is all bullshit, peddled by unscrupulous con-artists to desperate cases who themselves have only tenuous links to reality?

I’ve done stuff, but why should that matter?

Old Uncle Al.

3 Likes

Thankyou Lucifer, King Belial And all Goetia demons who have helped me and guided me through out this year it has been tough and even though the results I got was not what I desired. I thankyou for your guidance and strength to keep pushing.

2 Likes