Succesfully cursed three people

I have made since 6th october rituals using techniques from one of the magician form BALG and it really worked. I bound their spirits ti the altar, destroyed their protection by the help of great Vine, drained their energy using black mirror and started process of killing placing destructive seals, herbs sigils of spirits and dead insects into jar. I have called on Dratalon, Stygal, Zuhgarim and another one whos name I dont remember. Next, I was doing candles banishing and cursing spells by E. A. Koetting. They all became very sick next day and are not at school for one week. One person is still ať school, but his psyche is destroyed, other one had operation and one girl is very ill.

17 Likes

Wow! Which thread did you pick that up from? On that note, are you already experienced in magic, or are you new and managed to get that kind of result?

2 Likes

Great job. Looks like you put lots of energy into these workings.

3 Likes

Wooohooo that’s totally cool!!! Trinities work perfectly.

:snake:

3 Likes

Would you be interested in another target to curse? PM me for more info.

1 Like

If any of you have some tips of methods and spirits I can use for this feel free to inspire me brothers and sisters :star2::slight_smile::wink:.

1 Like

How do you mean that trinities work well? Like that if you curse three people its better? How? :thinking::neutral_face:

Like 3 spirits attacking one target.

:snake:

2 Likes

I thank to Conor Kendall! I was succesfull thanks to his teachings. Not first time. :star2::scorpion:

4 Likes

Would you be willing to help me out with some nasty targets that just won’t stop?

1 Like

I am sorry I cant now. I should deal with what I have got now

1 Like