Submit your Spell/Ritual Requests [CLOSED]

If you have the need for a spell or ritual, ( this does not include demonic invocations) please send me a message, as I probably have one to meet your needs from one of my books of shadows, if not, I will be glad to create and personalize one for you. Most of these spells I have created myself, and have used them with success. :grin:

21 Likes

do you have a spell to loosen the soul’s connection to the physical body?

2 Likes

I will look, just give me time, i have to go through these books. I don’t do that sort of thing, but I might know someone who has one. Can you be more specific? Tell me exactly what you’re trying to achieve

2 Likes

Are you referring to an astral travel type of spell?

2 Likes

yes just anything to make astral travel a lot easier

2 Likes

Ok, I will create one for you, the only thing I have used are psychic development type spells have a few of those but I can come up with one for you.

2 Likes

For this you will need the aid of a demon. A purple or violet candle, sandalwood incense. The demon is Decarabia. Draw out the demons sigil and put a drop or two of your blood onto it. Light candle and incense and hold sigil in left palm and gaze onto it, don’t stare, just relax. Begin chanting the enn: Hoesta noc Ra Decarabia secore.
Spell: Facing east- Mighty marquis Decarabia I call out to thee,
And ask that thou wilt guide my soul gently out if my body, do take my soul to the astral realm, help my soul leave this shell, that I may see the unknown, and hear what cannot be heard with mortal ears. While my soul is apart from this flesh, keep it safe from harm. Be my guide Decarabia, and when I ask thee, please return my soul unharmed to my body. So be it. Thank-you Mighty Decarabia.

8 Likes

Something on empowering the growth of a magical plant?

1 Like

What kind of plant is it? Because I do have a plant growth spell somewhere.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Do you have any good money/wealth spell?

2 Likes

So kind and nice of you!
Would you like to do a break up spell for me?

1 Like

I don’t think he is doing spells on people’s behalf but instead he is giving you the spell

3 Likes

Or just a ‘go away’ spell for the one person of the couple…? (If there is something like that, whatever is easier for you)

2 Likes

Oh! Haha misunderstood! It seems logical. But Again i would like if she has a go away/disappear from someone’s life spell lol

3 Likes

For this you will need the demon Purson. I will create one for you, give me about an hour. :grin:

You need to do a separation spell with a double figural candle, black in color. Let me write a less baneful one for you. Give me some time, I’ll do it

2 Likes

Can’t do one for you, it’s against rules of the forum, and it is always better if you do it yourself.

2 Likes

How is it against forum rules? Just wondering