Subliminals

Subliminals work by targeting the subconscious mind they work better if you are in an altered state so I’ve discovered there are various subliminals from Lowe’s that can change eye color two to those that can give you abilities

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Really? I hate those people who produce subliminals,
and force me to listen to their taste of music.

If I’m researching for such material, i want it as universal as possible.
~One extrem is the “Abysssarian” his stuff is sometimes so hard to listen to,
that i don’t use it that often.
The other extreme are channels like “aerohydra512”, the affirmations AND the music is soo anoiying, that it becomes difficult to use it often enough for a certain effect.

Face it: you need to listen to that material, for at least 6 months -3 months is the absolute mininmum, but in that case would it afford to listen to the stuff multible times DAILY.

Anyway; here is something that fits more to the stuff above -at least in matters of intent.

Did you gain anything out of it

I’ve actually listen to subliminals and gotten results minor results I had to stop because of health reasons not because it was done by the subliminals but it was it . if I kept on going by the subliminals I could have gotten hurt

Never change your eye color to anything that isn’t natural and don’t listen to a subliminal that’s going to give you unnatural noticeable results. I used to have a subliminal channel in which I’d make videos that gave people unnatural noticeable results. Once I realized how risky and ridiculous it was I immediately deleted my channel. These type of subliminals could lead us to getting exposed!

1 Like

Welcome @itssebastienc :slight_smile: please make a new thread and introduce yourself, it is part of the forum rules.

I’m curious what you mean by “it could lead to us getting exposed”? Do you mean magic practitioners? :thinking: And what makes you say it’s “risky”? I feel like the biggest risk is not knowing what people put into their affirmations

3 Likes

How were they ridiculous? who is “us” ?

1 Like

Since the above videos were deleted/removed I’d like to share one of the subliminals I’ve been using with GREAT success for the last couple of months, completely helped me get rid sugar and cafeine addiction.

The entire channel is a treasure trove of great subliminals btw because they are actually created by a magickian, not like some of those weird subliminals you see on youtube created by anime girls :joy:

2 Likes

“Ridiculous” as in subliminal geared toward achieving very odd , suspicious and supernatural physical results. “Us” as in subliminal users and makers.

I fear if the average individual used them the following could happen:

• death
  • harm
    -psychological/physical pain
  • arouse LOTS OF SUSPICION

I also fear the average individual may use them in a very immature , undisciplined and childish manner.

I’ve always felt as though if the government knew how powerful subliminals were they’d take them off YouTube. That’s why I say I don’t want immature individuals to make their eyes unnatural colors because its very suspicious and it could “out/expose” the sublimal maker community.

lmao- Brainwashing. I mean the government has long dabbled in psychic activities, brainwashing, remote viewing etc. For a long time it wasn’t really well known but… you can find some legit sources if you look.

You know how they figured out who might have psychic abilities and be able to remote view in the very first set ups for it? They looked at the military records of those who always managed to survive, when they shouldn’t have. The people who had unbelievable luck and advanced against the odds.

You can read some of that in the Secrets of Remote Viewing, the author gets into a lot of detail about how candidates for that program were chosen, and I’m sure if you dug around you could find other legitimate sources too, for other things like Brainwashing. The author of this book, was in the remote viewing program and was one of the top agents, and still makes his living doing remote viewing.

That’s only one scenario, where the government has had their hands in the pot, long before it was acceptable to the common person as real.

3 Likes

That would be unconstitutional. Youtube can take them off if they violate their terms of service, but the govt can’t force Youtube to take them off because they’re too powerful.*

*My last post on this, I’m not getting into a discussion about the govt. @Lady_Eva, I apologize in advance if this borders the line of talking politics.

2 Likes

Correct! I don’t understand why the government tries to monopolize/claim everything. The average person will attribute psychic powers to the government/FBI.