Subliminals ..... affirmations (subconscious)

Guys I’m already upset I’m already really wondering what’s going on. Several times I’ve tried to create my subliminals afirmations I’ve tried to put various alpha and theta binaural beats into it but it seems to me that these subliminals have no effect on my subconscious
I really don’t know what to do to make them work. The last time I listen to them, I feel it’s useless. I always listen to them when I sleep.
I don’t know why they don’t work on me.What am i doing wrong…
Is it possible that for someone subliminal affirmations may not work?

1 Like

Subliminal tracks, IMO, work like rituals, i.e. they help anchor and, eventually, exhaust a desire in consciousness which usually leads to the desired result. I don’t think there’s anything else involved regardless of how scientifically valid it seems. How long did you try it and which Subliminals exactly?

1 Like

I listen to it for 40 days my subliminals for prosperity and hapiness

1 Like

Do they excite you? do they invigorate you? Do they fill you with passion? I’m very picky about my subliminals because I have to find ones that I connect with…
It’s the exact same thing with music.

Otherwise IT WILL NOT WORK

1 Like

If you fail 5 times , try 35 more times

1 Like

Try these and see if they help. They’re not subliminals, i.e. no messages, just binaural tracks. See how they make you feel.

1 Like