Stubborn target? decision in your favor? call king paimon and seer

I had two stubborn targets that would not sign very important paperwork. I was worried because my future career was dependant on their signatures. I called on king paimon and seer. It took 3 months and one of the targets ended up signing all the paperwork that was needed without a problem, it took half an hour and I walked out happy thankful to both these demons. It turned out the second target was not needed because the one senior to them obliged.
If you want a decision in your favor and to influence the outcome then call these two demons. I promised public praise so that others would work with them.
Hail king paimon
Hail seer

8 Likes

That is so amazing. I’m going to try it. Thank you

Amazing result

Glad that it worked out for you.

I wonder if they could help in love magick :thinking:

Awesome! I had my own sucess too with King Paimon and Belial!

Don’t know about Seere, but King Paimon will probably not help you with anything love-related. He told me once that He thinks most humans waste their time with love matters, so there’s that. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well, he’s probably right in some way :joy:

He would help for money matters though ? Love is wonderful but I could use some cash as well :laughing:

1 Like

Oh yes, you can work with Him for money stuff. That is, actually realistic money stuff, not ”I wanna be a millionaire ASAP pls“ :laughing:

1 Like

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Nah, say a few hundred bucks to start with, let’s not get too greedy :rofl:

1 Like