Struggling

Yes, keeping focusing on it as long as you can. I usually get in trance first by staring a candle, then a I focus on the sigil untill it opens.
I know the feeling, I have problems in concentrating while meditating too, I think it get better with practice, ya know in time. But yes, keep doing this, praying for him, summon him and talk to him as if he was there, cause he is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I feel a lot more confident now. I will try the candle now. I like fire so maybe that’ll level my focus.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:
Yeah do that, fire is sacred and very powerful, it does helps to open this portal with the spiritual realm.

1 Like
  1. What’s your motivation as a total novice for jumping straight into summoning a King of Hell?

2. If you’re scared now, how do you think you’re going to fare if and when you successfully summon a King of Hell into physical space?

Crack books. Learn to ground yourself. Gain a magician’s focus. Come back to the tricky and dangerous stuff you’re scared of when you’re ready. That’s my two cents.

2 Likes

Nothing in my post said anything about fearing Him. My motivation is the fact that I am not scared. I have done research on things as such and have always felt I was “different” because I partook interest in things of this nature. Why not jump right in if He is the direct interest? I am scared of not being worthy of his presence or not being focused enough to summon/contact Him. I have friends that are into stuff like this. I am not going to fear Him. I will accept Him with an open mind and heart just as much as I want Him to accept me.

1 Like

I will be open minded and take your advice. But I do not fear Him otherwise I wouldn’t be trying to contact Him. It’s nothing like that. But thank you for the two cents.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well if you are so new to this then first you should start with psychic development. You may be new to jogging but that doesn’t mean you’re ready for a marathon you need to train first. Would it help if he showed up but you didn’t have the capacity to interact with him in any meaningful way?

3 Likes

I was advised to let Him know that I would not be able to hear or see Him. Sometimes I believe I feel Him and if not I definitely see the things He is already doing for me. I believe He knows in due time I will contact Him successfully and I will be ready to learn and follow Him. I was advised to continue to work on opening my third eye, meditating, and making attempts to open His sigil. I am taking everything a day at a time, because I know I’m still new. But I also have faith in Him and what He can teach me.

2 Likes

Ok all that is good my apologies for being late you may have lack of focused cause you anxious and can’t relax do things to hell you relax I always do my rites at night before I sleep

I take a nice bath/shower then after that I listen to music and sing to the sigil as I set every thing up this helps me a great deal with focusing
And relaxing and taking away fear of all kind

When calling on him you gotta do it right most don’t need to or just don’t do it the same way every one else does but if your new and since you are new I recommend you set up a full ritual for him and welcome him humbley with open arms

Five candles of his color not sure the color I had red ones n he came but well I had others come and sit in two it was a very long ritual lol and a draining one at that

His sigil placed in the middle

Lights off and optional insence that he likes

Make sure you and him have a spot to sit with him he likes to be seen and welcome as a guest in a good manner

His enn you can find on YouTube

An. Your self
Just sit and gaze at his sigil if you feel the urge to say his enn say it loud and proud if your senses are open you will know when he comes you may hear a bang horns playing random band music chimes or a loud shout of joy or something
Fair warning on that

Only other thing is I can tell you he is a king he is like a stern father respect him well and you will have a great one at your side I bow when I know he is there not sure if you need to but I do it anyway

Hopefully this helps you out and we can read an update from you on your successful call to him
Good night and dark blessings to you😊

2 Likes

So I didn’t chant his enn yet but I spent most of the day attempting to open his sigil and I believe I succeeded.

I gazed at his sigil. Very lightly taking it in piece by piece but not straining myself. I was looking at it through both eyes then I began to see two of them. After a few minutes it started to become one picture jumping off the page almost. I could feel my eyes like push toward each other as if they were becoming one eye on the brim of my nose. I began seeing his sigil out of “one eye” and it started to liek sparkle in a sense. I snapped myself out of it afterward because I was not ready to contact him.

I want to make sure I’m fully prepared so he doesn’t feel I am wasting his time or playing games. I have to say the feeling was so amazing. I felt so open and new. I am actually very excited to contact him and really have a conversation with the Great King.

2 Likes

Any tips on how to control my fear? As far as being in his presence or offending him?

Take this in the right way, but just the fact that you are making sure to capitalize every time you say “He” and “Him” shows a level of worship or fear towards him, as if you see him as a god and see yourself as some inferior being to him. It’s a mentality that will not help your goals.

King Paimon is worthy of great respect, but you contain true god essence in you as well. You don’t have to bow and scrape and worship him. he (see what I did there?) is very wise and enjoys helping people on their path to ascension.

It might be helpful to do meditation on yourself and build up confidence in you if you feel unworthy. Don’t feel bad if that’s the case. When starting out, many people first need to deal with unresolved traumas and start the healing process before going much deeper. You can do this.
:muscle:t4::sunglasses::metal:t4:

2 Likes

There’s no need for signs. Signs follow the consciousness and will not precede it, so best go about life as usual. Remember, the whole thing is a play in consciousness and entities are aspects of your consciousness that are not encumbered by the ego. Overthinking, struggle and strain are symptoms of the ego, i.e. illusory physical/rational consciousness, being emphasised. Best let it go and carry on with the rest of it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ok so I have been meditating to a print out of my sigil. I’ve noticed over the last few days that the ink is starting to fade from it. I may be overreaching but could this be a sign that whatever I’m doing is working?

1 Like

Im not sure if its this, but if the sigil is glowing after staring it for a while i bet its a supernatural thing

No it’s not doing it while I mediate. Literally it’s fading off the paper. Like I wish we could post pictures it’s literally disappearing off the print off. I tried posting an image idk if you can see it that well but it’s disappearing off the paper.

1 Like

The best way is to memorize the sigil then draw it from memory. Then when you are proficient you can do invocation from the void. Your experience can me much more involved and you can have an interactive session.

3 Likes

Hello,

I have also considered working with King Paimon the last 2 months. But, I have too much on my plate at this moment. But, you should consider learning more about King Paimon. Read up on him. Start attempting to build rapport and a relationship with him. Read up on people’s experiences working with him. Personally, I like to build a relationships and that’s the reason I have not jumped the gun to attempt to begin working with King Paimon. If you are feeling frustrated … meditate. Meditate to his sygil. Just relax your mind and body. Take it slow. You are building a relationship and connection.

1 Like

Just think of him as you would a friend or person

1 Like