Struggling

I know I’ve already made my interest in King Paimon known but I am overthinking. I want to contact him but cannot focus enough to do so. I have not received any “signs” that he wants me to contact him. Please help. I really don’t know what to do I can’t stop overthinking and I am having a hard time focusing

1 Like

You don’t need any signs. Just do what you want to do.

3 Likes

I do not know how to do anything. I’m so new to this. I want to just memorize His sigil and then one day just say aloud His enn and see if that would work. I think is the fear of not being able to focus or not being worthy of His presence.

K this is the first thing you need to leave behind. Become confident about yourself. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or experienced. Your intent and dedication matter.

3 Likes

So what do I do?

This.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you so much.

1 Like

May I ask two curiosity questions?

It’s your thread.

1 Like

Ok

1. Can you tell me what having the sigil, whether or be drawing or tattoo, on the human body does?

2. When drawing his sigil must I do start to finish without removing the pencil from the paper?

Let go off the negative thoughts if you are new to this then my advice is keep trying till you get some visible results or feel anything and dont worry these spirits wont come to you when you call them out of nowhere it takes some time and trust

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry to much about that.
A sigil is basically an energy trigger. Not more.

1 Like

Ok

Just take it easy and show respect and love if u have it for him and relax. There’s a lot of ppl struggling getting signs or meeting entities but I personally as a beginner feel more and more getting comfortable with what I’m doing, I mean I don’t smoke incense much or offer, I am just focused on meditation tbh and either we like it or not we have long way to go.

I don’t try to make it anymore im just relaxing and enjoying the ride until I arrive to the party.

Hail Emperor :crown:

2 Likes

Relax, think of him as a friend. Don’t need to be so worry about it, you don’t need any signs. You can do what you said, memorize his sigil or just open it by looking at it and calling his name, his enn. He’ll listen either way, but keep in mind that you need to have your 3rd eye open to you be able to listen and see and feel him, so if you call him and don’t hear, feel, see anything don’t worry, say your intentions, explain you can’t see, hear him, ask kindly if he can help you with that, thank him for his time and keep try getting you senses better.

1 Like

Thank you. That makes me feel better as a beginner and you’re right. Enjoy the process until the party arrive.

1 Like

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much. I just tried focusing on the sigil and I believe if I do it often enough I’ll be able to open it soon. I meditate a lot but it’s hard because I’m not very focused but even though I have not contacted Him directly yet I do pray to Him and I really believe He’s already helping me.

2 Likes

Yes, keeping focusing on it as long as you can. I usually get in trance first by staring a candle, then a I focus on the sigil untill it opens.
I know the feeling, I have problems in concentrating while meditating too, I think it get better with practice, ya know in time. But yes, keep doing this, praying for him, summon him and talk to him as if he was there, cause he is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I feel a lot more confident now. I will try the candle now. I like fire so maybe that’ll level my focus.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:
Yeah do that, fire is sacred and very powerful, it does helps to open this portal with the spiritual realm.

1 Like