Structuring win

Dude I’m freaking the fuck out right now lol… I was working on structuring mainly for practice, and structured an ex girlfriend for a few minutes and projected the image in front of me… she calls a mutual friend and ask for my number out of nowhere around within 30 minutes of me doing the exercise… and we fell out of contact going on two years ago.

I had no intention of trying to contact her, which may be the reason this was so successful.

3 Likes

Another reminder why more structuring practice is necessary.

I can’t seem to get the hang of structuring.Anybody got an tips?

Uncle Chuckie had an exercise that really helped me figure out what I should be aiming for when structuring.

Take a piece of white paper (I use computer paper), sit somewhere comfortable, and close your eyes. Start to visualize a simple shape, like a circle, a cross, something basic so you can hold the image in your mind for a few minutes.

When you’ve good a good visualization going, open your eyes and look at the paper. The aura of what you were visualizing should be visible against the paper. Alternatively, you could just gaze at the paper from the get go and start to build the aura with your eyes open.

Once you get that down, it’s recommended you start to play with colors and movement. I know his site is linked around here a lot, and for good reason! Check his stuff out, at the very least, some of his basic exercises. They’re total gold.

5 Likes

Never thought of the paper idea.I’ve had some success with my walls being that they’re white.
Getting the visualization to stay for any longer than a few minutes is the hard part for me.
I can usually structure things with light like my tv or laptop.

Definitely gonna try the paper idea today!
Thanks bro!

Uncle Chuckie had an exercise that really helped me figure out what I should be aiming for when structuring.

Take a piece of white paper (I use computer paper), sit somewhere comfortable, and close your eyes. Start to visualize a simple shape, like a circle, a cross, something basic so you can hold the image in your mind for a few minutes.

When you’ve good a good visualization going, open your eyes and look at the paper. The aura of what you were visualizing should be visible against the paper. Alternatively, you could just gaze at the paper from the get go and start to build the aura with your eyes open.

Once you get that down, it’s recommended you start to play with colors and movement. I know his site is linked around here a lot, and for good reason! Check his stuff out, at the very least, some of his basic exercises. They’re total gold.[/quote]

Was this in one of his books?

1 Like

Someone posted a link to a website to download free chuckie PDFs on one of my threads in the baneful majick forum.

I think I named the thread “how to curse someone whose name you don’t know l” or something along those lines.

[url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html]http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html[/url]

Isn’t this visualization?

Can you describe more in detail what you did, please?

Yes. Structing is open eyed visualization.

1 Like