Structuring? Did I do it right or wrong?

I’ve read just a little bit about this thing called ”structuring”. Didn’t find much about it but I thought I’d try something but I don’t know if I did it right so magicians that know about this stuff could you tell me if this is right or wrong?

So I was laying down on my bed kind of staring at the ceiling. I knew what I wanted to structure and it was about my ex contacting me. I read that you are supposed to visualize it with closed eyes first then open your eyes and kind of hallucinate/ daydream about it.
I could see him clearly in his bed grabbing his phone, opening the messaging app and started texting me and saw every word that he wrote and also him sending it to me, I then saw me getting the message and reading it. Did the same thing with him calling me and talking to me. I could feel his fingers touching his phone and I could see him with his headphones on talking to me like I was there but at the same time home listening to what he had to say.

So my question again is if I did it right? Or was I supposed to do something else?

4 Likes

That was a correct way of doing it. Your energy got synced with your intentions. Good job!

2 Likes

Oh wow okay, thank you for answering! :innocent:

2 Likes

Yessss good job just make sure to distract your self and release your lust it will happen sooner than you think

1 Like

Thaank you😊 The hard part is always releasing it and not think about it but I am trying my best to be busy doing other stuff

Trust in the process get this in your mind one time I sent belial to deal with my target things got horrible than I thought and out of hand, But at the end everything went well remember it’s not the end of the world and if you need instant results my advice use an entity if you want to manipulate his emotions king paimon is my best advice for you, Offer him sweet wine sweet stuff and I can assure you he will deliver big time but it’s your choice lol just remember it’s not the end of the world after the ritual not in the ritual in the ritual you’re going to force your energy and desires out

1 Like

I haven’t really opened my astral senses which means I can’t feel, see or hear the entities… I’m not a ”natural” like my mom and her sisters. I do want to evoke king paimon but I never know if he’s there with me or not. I don’t want to be talking to myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually, King Paimon is always there when you call him, even if you can’t sense him. And he’s really beginner friendly too.

2 Likes

Yeah I read that he’s quite nice to beginners :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve read that when you call on them and talk to them they will always hear you, is that true?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. I mean, it’s like when you talk to a friend of yours on Discord (because who uses Skype on 2018? XD) and you can talk to him with your mic, but he has no mic. He can hear you, but you can’t hear him, that though doesn’t change the fact that he’s there and he heard you.

1 Like

True, you don’t happen to know when you’re able to pm people?

1 Like

I think after you become an official member (after a few days of your arrival here). You can actually use the @ key and type the name of the person you want to talk to and ask him/her to PM you instead.

1 Like

Okay thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You won’t dear, Literally all you need to do is project the image of the end result into the sigil release shock wave of energy from your hand using the sweets products that you’re intending to offer and project it into the sigil as well, You don’t have to develop this astral senses he will receive your message trust me.

2 Likes

I should’ve found this place a long time ago, it feels nice being able to talk to people about the things I could never talk to anyone that I know. It’s nice knowing that you won’t sound crazy talking about this kind of stuff

4 Likes

Actually, the crazy thing is how the normies can’t see the truth about magic yet. Even if they’re under control. But still…

So don’t worry about it. You’ll do great!

1 Like