Strong binding spell?

Hello everyone, I need a strong binding spell for an enemy, I want to kill him through magic in the future, but for now I need a strong binding spell,he has schizophrenia.

1 Like

Demons of magick by Gordon Winterfield has demons with the ability to kill and bind enemies.

2 Likes

Vovin’s freeze spell has had good results for many including me.

2 Likes

I would recommend angels of wrath myself by Gordon Winterfield. There is spell in there bind your enemies as well as punish them in a way so that they know it was you who did it.

1 Like

That looks awfully similar to a plastic sandwich bag freezer spell I came across years ago. Simple Binding Spell that Works - YouTube

2 Likes

Yes I think it’s a variant of if not the same idea. :slight_smile:

I combine it with an old fashioned poppet binding myself.
I perform a binding on a poppet made of… anything to hand really, tissues twisted together, twisted paper etc. … bind it with thread, string or yarn, then put that in a plastic bag in the freezer, freezing my sympathetic representation of the person.

3 Likes

Sounds simple enough but you could easily achieve the same thing with petition paper with there name, DoB, or some bodily item in it then your name over there’s in the jar. Of course maybe I just suck at making poppets. Mine look more like bad child made corn husk dolls.

2 Likes

Poppets is kinda my thing, I have a lot of experience and practice with them, and when you reuse a technique over and over like that, it gets easier and the magick a bit stronger every time.

I come from a background of personal work: shamanism, vision work and witchcraft, so tend to use low magick and to rely on myself for stuff like this, and I use evocation when I need a conversation and I’m seeking knowledge I don’t yet have.

I’ve only done a petition once and it was for someone else, funnily enough. They’re not really my bag.

If I were to reach out for help on something like this, my go to guy for bindings is Meh’mion, from the Book of Azazel.

2 Likes

Is that his specialty or are you two just close?

1 Like

It’s what he does. I believe there are screencaps of his entry in the book on here somewhere.

2 Likes

Can pentacles protect against that?