Strangest thing ever happened

Hey all,

I held a ritual, during this the demon i made a contract with Astaroth, told me all the answers, i requested without using force in my words.
But, she warned me, that another of the demons had plans of performing a ritual with me too. Not just a normal ritual. Something it had to do with gates of tartarus and the title of knight of the legion. After that it went silent and the candles blew out on their own and the ritual ended, i tried to sleep did so for an hour, but now i am typing, what will be the best approach from here on out? And does anyone know what i can do best with this for a better explanation?

congratulations!!!

that’s great news!

so i would recommend now that you go back, not starting a formal ritual, but…

unclutch yourself from yourself, meaning, try your hardest to put all your thoughts and everything that blocks the Gods to move through your body.

let them to do things. if at first that means that you sway,get out of your chair,act like a madman and do things that you haven’t necesserily read somewhere. let your crazy intuition to take over and become a WITNESS of what is happening. became your own mad guru let the Gods do everything while you just watch.

this is the EVENT HORIZON of magick, of madness, of lunacy. and for every enlightened being, for every sorcerer, this event horizon is always the same. and it is always as far.

remember that you are, in reality, constantly observing your own mirror. spherical mirror, which is your circle. the Gods are always here, and always were.

it is only a matter of your westernized “reason”.

to hell with reason. true magick is reserved for those who are happy to discard their own reason and thread the path of the wise.

draw the gate of tartarus.

or imagine them. and ask them to open, to unleash the waters of death. let yourself be dead. DEAD.

because you are not, in fact, alive. you never were.

you are dead.

you have only gained this phenomenal privilege of watching the Life unfolding itself.

also, being dead, there is no point of trying to see things with living eyes.

gaze through the eye of the dead

and you will discover the chaotic, constantly morphing and unthinkably fertile fields of Eternity.

you are constantly inside that.

and like EA Koetting stated once, you are constantly soul traveling.

all this Work consists of your letting go your own responsibility and let the Gods of Evolution take over that which is theirs already.

you are not important.

and whole of our modern culture is mostly a lie. we have all been lead to believe that we are alive, so each of us is struggling to experience life and to remain alive.

hahahaha

facepalm

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZ6pDRPV5o]Dream Theater - This is the life (lyrics) - YouTube

in this song by Dream Theater there is a verse

“some of us choose to live gracefuly, and some can get caught in the maze and loose our way home”

the maze is the labyrinth of time and attachments.

and please, understand that attachments are far above our reasoning. don’t think that you’re above the attachments if you’re not sure what to do.
attachments draw you in the labyrinth.

FEED THE ILLUSION YOU DREAM ABOUT
CAST OUT THE MONSTERS INSIDE

also, your SELF, the central core of your “being” is heavily guarded. it has walls, it has terrible watchers protecting your most pure point of Self.

and they are there because of you.

resume with your work. just make this adjustment:

LOOSE YOURSELF IN DOING THAT WHICH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

you think great mages knew what they were doing? Like Koetting?

nobody know nothing. simply because there is Nothing to be Known.

create your magick, create your madness. don’t believe anybody, and don’t fear that your imagined contacts are egregores, and not the real gods.

all is real.

:slight_smile:

have fun, enlighten, and share this Knowledge of Nothigness, so that I can ascend, along with my brothers, into the Heart of the One

:-x

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:4, topic:6384”]you are not important.

and whole of our modern culture is mostly a lie. we have all been lead to believe that we are alive, so each of us is struggling to experience life and to remain alive.

hahahaha

facepalm

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZ6pDRPV5o]Dream Theater - This is the life (lyrics) - YouTube

in this song by Dream Theater there is a verse

“some of us choose to live gracefuly, and some can get caught in the maze and loose our way home”

the maze is the labyrinth of time and attachments.

and please, understand that attachments are far above our reasoning. don’t think that you’re above the attachments if you’re not sure what to do.
attachments draw you in the labyrinth.

FEED THE ILLUSION YOU DREAM ABOUT
CAST OUT THE MONSTERS INSIDE

also, your SELF, the central core of your “being” is heavily guarded. it has walls, it has terrible watchers protecting your most pure point of Self.

and they are there because of you.

resume with your work. just make this adjustment:

LOOSE YOURSELF IN DOING THAT WHICH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

you think great mages knew what they were doing? Like Koetting?

nobody know nothing. simply because there is Nothing to be Known.

create your magick, create your madness. don’t believe anybody, and don’t fear that your imagined contacts are egregores, and not the real gods.

all is real.

:slight_smile:

have fun, enlighten, and share this Knowledge of Nothigness, so that I can ascend, along with my brothers, into the Heart of the One

:-x[/quote]

Lmao.

Mercenary.

J