Strange Occurence

So the other day I called upon Lord Veesch. Did what was necessary and left him my offerings.

Well I decided to light incense in his honor both morning and night. So upon offering the incense I noticed a 2nd cigarette in the ash try I left out for him to use completely smoked along with the cigarette I originally left for him. I remember thinking if you need one Lord Veesch you’re welcomed to a fresh one.

Anyone experience something like that happen to them?

Another occurence, I also called upon President Marbas that same day. Certain he graced me with his presence, I also offered incense both day and night.

That evening while in the process of going to bed. I tried to work on my meditation. I was too worn out so I decided to calm myself and get some rest. While doing so my partner released a noise of release of pain. Not in pain noise but like if you were to pop your back release.

I had my eyes closed. Upon hearing that I started seeing burst of colors in my mind. Morphing and I saw eyes and half faces. The one that kept morphing in particular. Was the face and eye of a owl.

I know I have to interpret that in my own way. But if someone can point me in the right direction that’ll be much appreciated.

1 Like