Strange nightmare after summoning Amon

Hello ! I wanted to share a very strange nightmare I had right after summoning Amon. I summoned him to ask for his help in making a guy like me again. This guy used to love me in the past but it s a very complicated situation. I want him back now and made a ritual saturday night. During the ritual , I felt the presence of the demon and a sense of peace and brief joy. However, that night I had a horrible nightmare . I was in a deserted house held hostage by a drunk ugly man who wanted to rape me. there was also a crippled man with no legs who was a hostage in another room . somehow I managed to escape but I couldn t run fast . What do u think is the meaning of this ? Could the drunk man in the dream be the spirit being hostile ?

2 Likes

I feel like this is more a vision from a future where you got what you wanted. Many spirits of love do this as either a test or a warning. Ishtar and Ladilok do this a lot. Itā€™s happened to me last night, actually.

4 Likes

Iā€™d say that a drunk man could possibly represent a ā€˜complicated situationā€™ that keeps you two apart. A crippled hostage with no legs probably means the guy in question cannot just come to you. Your escape is a good sign though. Slowly, but the situation will improve.

4 Likes

this is another example of a vision they give. Amon doesnā€™t give these for no reason. This should call for more discussion with him to get more direct answers.

4 Likes

This is very possible ! Yes, he canā€™t just be with me bcs he is with someone else and has a kid now . He sometimes texts and we see eachother from time to time for sex only . But what hurts me is that lately his lust for me seems to have decreased but mine for him encreased . I kept pushing him away and now that he s gone I m devastated. Whatever it is, this dream can t be good. Idk which way to go with this situation.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not one to really care for morals, so iā€™m not going to judge anything here. However, he may have some words on this that may be less than glamourous, or even heartbreaking. Iā€™d say speak with him one on one about this. Whatever you choose make sure youā€™re okay with it.

3 Likes

I had strange and terrible nightmares for 1 week after the prince called Amon.

3 Likes

The Marquis Amon is one of my favorite spirits for love related workings. Iā€™m not gonna lie though heā€™s a dark spirit. Or rather thatā€™s how heā€™s manifested for me. He seems to control the lust and chase aspects of the game pretty well. He can also be prophetic.

I donā€™t get the vibe your dreams are necessarily prophetic and Iā€™d agree you may wish to consult him further about your wish.

Thereā€™s a real good possibility he gives you what you wanted so stay positive and hopeful are my thoughts. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thank you so much ! I will do a second summoning and see what happens. I almost never have nightmares so I ll look into that. Also , itā€™s my first time ever working with the Marquis.

2 Likes

did Amon help you ? did you get what you wanted ?

2 Likes

Well , Amon did work fast but he gave me the opposite of what I asked . Less than a week after summoning him , I blocked the guy in question bcs he acted like a jerk , playing mind games with me maybe . Anyway , at least I got closure . it does hurt like a motherfā€¦er tho .

1 Like

So i guess Amon did not deliver . So much for the power of these entities

2 Likes

Why you have so negative attitute?I did not had any results and manifestation form the rituals iā€™ve done untill now,but do not question the power of the spirits.The problem is in the casterā€™s intent and mindset.
Hope you soon achieve what you want,do not give up and keep pushing with different methods!

2 Likes

there is no going back now . my targetā€™s attitude towards me has changed for the worse, so that I HAD to block him if i had an ounce of self respect . i have kept a very positive attitude all this time but i m not dellusional .

2 Likes

I understand what youā€™re saying about self respect and boundaries. Perhaps this was why you had dark dreams after contacting Marquis Amon regarding this matter.

I think you oughta keep him blocked atleast a few weeks to re establish the respect levels you feel most comfortable with and maybe try again afterwards.

You may consider working with a reconciliation spirit such as president Botis or prince Orobas also.

2 Likes

Thank u for the advice ! I will do one more candle spell ( as it was already planned and I have the candle ready ) then I will do nothing for a while . indeed maybe the Marquis gave me closure instead of a romance with the target . In the long run I m sure it s for the best tbh but I just really lust for this guy. What a shame.

2 Likes

In one working with Marquis Amon I did for a woman wanting a certain manā€™s attention the spirit told me straight up the man was no good and it wouldnā€™t be a good match. I told him please do it anyway.

Fast forward a few months now the woman lost interest in the man and the man is now smitten for her and wonā€™t stop pursuing her even though she has a new love nowā€¦

Marquis Amon is in a unique position to know whatā€™s going to be a good match and whatā€™s not because of his particular abilities. I think itā€™s up to us if weā€™re going to listen to him though.

The woman in the story I just described wishes she hadnā€™t pushed the spirit for that kind of action now.

Iā€™d say give it a little time and space and reevaluate when the dust settles a little bit. :+1:

4 Likes

If he has a kid and hits you up just for sex why would you want him back? Iā€™m not one to talk as Iā€™m not perfect myself but I would refrain from breaking up a home if possible. Donā€™t mingle with energy like his!

Say you do get back with him and have a family, whoā€™s to say he wonā€™t do the same?

And if this isnā€™t the case and you donā€™t see a long term future with him only a short term relationship then all youā€™ve done is broken a home for short term gain.

Iā€™ve recently started telling myself with great power comes great responsibility. Anyone can get an ex back but is it worth it?

Sometimes the mere power of
KNOWING Iā€™m capable of such magical feats stop me from even wanting to do the magic in the first place because it gives me a sense of power and a kinda ā€œmeh it is what it isā€ sorta attitude.

Your powerful!!

Donā€™t lower your vibration for anybody if it doesnā€™t have your best time interest at heart.

1 Like