Strange Glyphs Language I have been getting

This is a strange one for me. I set out on an endeavor to create this talisman that was meant for opening up dark and light energy and bringing it forward as one along with planetary and or elemental if wanted. So I wanted to create a sort of mini glyph/sigil script around the ring as a form of protection or commands etc. I then went on to invoke Seere on bringing me more magickal knowledge and that is how I found this forum and a lot of answers to stuff that where pressing me. But in the time of doing so I started getting these little glyph like images pop in my mind and I would think cool that looks interesting I will jot it down and apply a meaning to it. This happened several times a day for several days and I thought nothing much of it. I would just get random images pop in my head or see them within shapes on objects as basic as a bed quilt with an imprint in it and think wow that looks similar. Some I sadly didn’t draw down as I was to lazy to get a pen. I also started seeing them on the back of my closed eyes, like when you see those wriggly bits with say candle light shining through your closed eye lids. Well this was a black shape that got brighter every time I would move my eyes around.

Now what confused me was when I saw a gateway sigil I think by Connor on infernal obelisk and the glyphs he said he channeled from the demonic looked really similar to mine. Until this point I thought nothing much of it and applied meanings to each symbol I drew down. The next stage was seeing the universal circle on here yesterday and noticed the old Aramaic around it looked very similar also. So upon researching ancient Aramaic I have found a lot of similarities, mine are in different angles but the shape and dot system are extremely close. Problem is I have no clue what they mean! I have uploaded a pic of the glyphs and a circle I made, not completed, using them. Any ideas or thoughts on what they may be etc?

2 Likes

This reminds me somewhat of a recent post I saw someone make on the DemonolatryPractices subreddit, although OP said it was channelled via Lucifer. I went looking for the original post but unfortunately the OP deleted it. However someone on the thread did recommend posting it on BALG and OP said he’d never heard of BALG.

Not super helpful, I know, but was wondering if there was some crossover. Some of the symbols look a bit similar, from memory. I note a few of them look like old runic symbols and others look like astrological symbols.

1 Like

Not seen that sadly not on many socials myself. But interesting though and wonder what this means exactly. I have noticed a lot of Aramaic cross over yesterday but not a language I have ever looked into. Its easier if you download the glyph image and rotate to horizontal to get better view.

Did the guy on reditt happen to say what the meanings where behind his etc or why he got them?

Hello Multix,

It looks like ancient Aramaic to me.

Old Aramaic - Wikipedia

Zen

2 Likes

I wonder why I have been getting these though, without any meaning of knowing shall I say of what they mean just the images. I have applied my own meanings as I thought nothing of it until I found they are very similar to Aramaic and demon glyphs which I guess use a mix of Aramaic looking at them. Never seen Aramaic before either nor know how to translate it haha. Goodness know what my sentences actually mean compared to what I hope they mean haha.

Hello Multix,

There are some guides only for translations. I would start there.

It might be a past life memory coming up so your knowledge of the meaning of the letters might exceed modern thoughts on the matter.

Zen

1 Like

Not thought of that in that way, possible. Maybe triggered when I asked Seere to bring me more knowledge on magick possibly. I put in my beginning post on here that I some times when angry or just in a trance can talk in another language freely, not sure what I say though. But it burns my throat after a while but always feels powerful. Possibly is connected to this.

You can try to find a guided past life hypnosis on YouTube to verify it. There are plenty of good ones on there. They run about an hour in length.

Zen

1 Like

Closest I have found now with a large proportion of symbols to mine is Estrangla Aramaic.

1 Like

Hello Multix,

Great to hear. Let us know if you find some sort of ancient spell/incantation. I am sure more than a few people would love to try it out here.

Zen

2 Likes

I will try, funnily enough the gateway (as I call it) I have made with the glyphs around it is interesting. When you put your hand over it you feel a tingling sensation go through your hand, move it outside of the area and nothing so it is radiating some energy.

1 Like

Keep us updated about your findings and results.

Peace & Blessings :pray:

1 Like

Did you try to interpret these symbols not via google, but through your gnosis, intuition, any luck with that?

Peace & Blessings

1 Like

Sadly not as of yet, I didn’t think anything of them until I noticed they similarities to demon glyphs and the universal circle on here with a lot of shapes being the same. I just cant seem to get any particular meaning behind what they are other than what I applied myself in a list. I get a lot of mantras that will flow out and I write down. Try them out a few times and see what I feel or get from them etc. Some I have yet to check fully while others give a strong sense of power or induce trance more easily etc. Though I am finding it intriguing how the glyphs around the talisman I have made, image on this thread of the part completed one with the ring and star. I can consistently get a tingling sensation as I hover my hands over it. So have made an incantation that I will try and see what I can achieve from it now its complete. I actually have received 3 more symbols just last week. I can see them in the strangest of ways, last weeks where water marks on a surface that just really popped out to me due to their shape. Drew them down and came to realize it was again an Aramaic character. I need to try get into a deeper gnosis though and see what I can find out. I have no ability to hear or talk to spirits sadly as of yet and trying to remember my dreams these days is hard to for some reason.

1 Like

Give the above circular talisman a print out and see if you feel anything come from it, any sensation or energy etc.

1 Like

Sure I’ll let you know if I’ll receive anything.

Peace & Blessings