Strange experience

It’s been long since I had done meditation cos I was fed up of an order I joined and practiced for more than four years without results. I started doing just personal meditation and visualization. I stopped for many months but I had an experience I could not explain today. After working exhaustively, I started feeling d third eye area ticking on it’s own. It tick for more than 6 seconds. Please what does this mean?

It’s waking up again.

I’ve never felt a ticking, but as I have been opening my astral senses more and more lately, it is causing me headaches. Like a tension in the center of my forehead and a tension in back lower center of my brain just above my spine. It’s purely tension, no migraines or pain but it is uncomfortable because these headaches cannot be relieved by aspirin, acetaminophen, or naproxen. The only thing that seems to help is if I stay awake for very long periods of time and do lots of mediation or ritual work during that time. The second I try to take a break from magick to relax and recouperate, the headaches come again until I do more magick.

Never felt this before, but it’s aggravating. I cannot do magick during the day as my house mates are always in my face so I am stuck with headaches until night fall. Maybe it’s my brains way of saying, what the hell are you doing to me? Since I have never taken evocation and meditation to such an extreme level before these past few months.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:5666”]I’ve never felt a ticking, but as I have been opening my astral senses more and more lately, it is causing me headaches. Like a tension in the center of my forehead and a tension in back lower center of my brain just above my spine. It’s purely tension, no migraines or pain but it is uncomfortable because these headaches cannot be relieved by aspirin, acetaminophen, or naproxen. The only thing that seems to help is if I stay awake for very long periods of time and do lots of mediation or ritual work during that time. The second I try to take a break from magick to relax and recouperate, the headaches come again until I do more magick.

Never felt this before, but it’s aggravating. I cannot do magick during the day as my house mates are always in my face so I am stuck with headaches until night fall. Maybe it’s my brains way of saying, what the hell are you doing to me? Since I have never taken evocation and meditation to such an extreme level before these past few months.[/quote]

Sometimes when i’m calling forth demons/looking at sigils i get this tension/pressure in my head, although now i got some by just reading this post and remembering it :smiley:

Wonder what causes that tension? Is it our conscious brain responding to the sensory stimulation we are experiencing during magickal workings, because our conscious mind is not used to experiencing these feelings? After all, it is our conscious mind that is responsible for us not being born with our astral senses already pre-opened, then add years of brainwashing on top of that to boot. So I think maybe since the conscious and subconscious are not entirely linked up, which is why we have to fight our conscious mind so damn hard to reach the sub level, that when we attempt to use our senses on a subconscious level, our conscious mind simply cannot fathom what it is experiencing and feeling.

Just my theory on this. But lately, my subconscious seems to be over-riding my conscious level and when I am not using my astral senses, I get a headache that does not go away unless I do something magickal. Strange. This may be a long shot but when you ask a demon for help, they will not give up and so they expect you to not give up either. Maybe this is their way of pushing you to constantly remain on your magickal path?

Sounds silly, but it would make sense. Giving you a headache that does not subside until you do something magickal, and the second you find yourself distracted with the mundane again the headaches return.

…Or maybe I’ve just taken way too many drugs over the years? LOL

I had this start happening after ritual work/meditation, etc.

My Opinion/Interpretation of my experience.

These ticks/sensations are reflection of energy moving in new ways, like how you can feel your muscles when you move, but it’s so natural that you don’t pay any attention to it. Eventually this kind of tick or energy sensation is active 24-7 and it is moving through my whole body, and centralized at different points in some situations, like the chakra points, or my hands when I’m doing energetic healing. As your awareness/practice increases you’ll notice more and more, but it will just be a natural part of your being like moving your muscles.