Strange Encounters - How do we Trust

Have you ever had a strange encounter with an absolute stranger who seems to hint at things of a magick nature, but remained distant and aloof.

Someone came up to me at the park, we shared a beer and some pot. I quickly engaged and inquired him about his take on life and he told me he: Set out to learn Telekinesis at the age of sixteen. He was probably in his mid 30s.

At that point he had my attention, but he refused to go any further. He kept trying to explain himself but kept stoppjng.

Some of the insinuations included:

• You can’t trust all of “them”- some lie
  • the mind is miraculously constructed - we have no idea the nature of its depth and design
  • that its all: Chemicals, Thought, and Energy
  • and I needed to “invest” more into my mind
  • that I’ve learnt some things, am way above most, but that there’s still a lot to learn before I can even ask the right question

As I pressed him further for explanation he stated
"That’s not how it works"

If I wasnt so coherent or alert I would have thought I was misunderstanding, but he was definitely part of something / had some greater awareness of something.

It was like he was trying to guide or assist me, but we weren’t entirely on the same page.

He left abruptly, leaving me curious and unsatisfied.

Before he left, as a sort of last stand he asked if I would agree to donate 100 billion. I hesitated, nor sure in what manner to answer, not sure what he knew about me or what he thought that question would mean for me. So I refused to play gracefully.

He said you can’t just take, you have to give something to get something.

He said to him, 100 billion is nothing, a phrase, a poem, a few words and he could make that (it didn’t come off like an ego thing)

It had me wondering what I engage in for value and power, it made me want to reevaluate all of the mechanisms I engage with,

The path of the Dragon feels like a means of Grace (serendipitous flow) as much a means of Power.

Like moving in conjunction with a mess of gears- pulling them faster and harder. Or like a paddle in the water, pushing against the water but always in an elegant maximizing rhythm.

Anyways, anyone start having weird encounters the more they practice this kind of stuff?

3 Likes

You hit the nail on the head! The path of the Dragon is about so much more then just power! Now that you have realised that, listen to the new things they have to teach you. What you think is power now will be nothing compared to what you are about to learn!

I’m so very happy for you!!! :slight_smile:

That’s an interesting question. When you’re aligned with a magical current that has a potential of initiation, be it through systematic work or in a natural way, it will present you with various opportunities, tests, and challenges. You’ll then meet strange people who will come up with unexpected offers, questions, challenge and push you to move forward or to overcome certain personal barriers, etc. You’ll also be confronted with many unexpected situations. That’s how the Draconian current works. There’s always a lesson in such encounters, so you should keep an open mind and pay attention to all that happens in your daily life – these are often manifestations of the current, forces you’ve invited to your personal temple, or simply manifestations of your higher self.

6 Likes

You have described my weirdness life in a fabulous way.