Strange child hood experience

hi when i was 4 years old i have had a strange experience it was at night and i saw a figure come out of the bath room with yellow glowing eyes and from the moons light coming through the window i could see horns and it spoke my name in a deep voice almost like a growling voice i even tried waking up my parents and the figure said they wont wake up then it continued to speak to me then i passed out. thoughts anyone ? i have tried to figure this out it still bugs me today i cant explain it and everyone that i have gone to and tell them this they don’t have a answer or anything at all so if anyone could shed some light on this please and thank you.

Interesting, you “darkmatter” me Frater Dark Matter, you in Missouri, me in Missouri. Where are you at exactly, it would be cool to meet.

Frater Dark Matter

The sign of a special evolved star person? or a special future revelation? OR, which is REAL? normal day or night?

The world is wrought with majesty and magic which we can never explain fully…and creature that walk amongst us.and harnessed djinns that casually trim large fingernails upon a freshly vacumned carpets when your back was turned…all in the family…[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:2, topic:4990”]Interesting, you “darkmatter” me Frater Dark Matter, you in Missouri, me in Missouri. Where are you at exactly, it would be cool to meet.

Frater Dark Matter

That is around the time I had My first experience.

I separated and saw My soul. Hard black onyx masculine humanoid with no face and a glowing purple inner core. In the place of fingerprints I had the classic occult symbols.

I was around 6 and terrified but now I am here because that told Me I belong to something greater than My flesh.