Strange astral encounters

So I’ve had a few encounters where I meet different entities during my astral travels and they have all warned me of the same thing.

They all say to me “You do realise what you are doing is satanic”

One of them even went as far as saying “You will end up like Amun Ra” and literally shoved a picture of the all seeing eye in my face.

Now, I don’t know if they are warning me of something or simply wanting me to acknowledge something.

But it leads me to wonder what are your definitions of satanic acts and do you have any inclination of what these entities are wanting me to acknowledge?

Thanks in advance

I believe to talk on a phone, watch television, or drive a car with an internal combustion engine are all considered to be satanic acts.

Since its completely not satanic, that’s kinda weird and I wonder why these things are partoting such a specific religions viewpoint? :thinking:

I would set up a person shield and get rid of these, they don’t sound helpful and they are either artifacts of a subconscious fear of yours, or parasites looking to feed on this inside you, or parasites working for someone.

You have to be self aware and ask why “satanic acts” is relevant if you’re not a Christian, and if you are a Christian then you should ask your preist because Christian’s don’t think for themselves they do and think as their shepherd tells them. To be asking us on this form is satanic to them, and it’s their opinion you care about not ours.

Personally I don’t believe anything is satanic and satan is a false egregoric mask, a title borrowed by any entity that the church doesn’t approve of, that doesnt actually exist as a valid soveriegn being. There’s plenty of “satanists” here which I see as naturally Christians following the churches worldview.

1 Like

Yeah when people reference Satan they may be talking about either Ahriman or Santa Claus.

Was your impression that these beings were simply referring to astral travel itself as being satanic, or anything more specific than that?

As if me being conscious of the moment is satanic

Could be, as I understand it and based on fellow Mason’s Damien Echols’ youtube tracings, masonry draws heavily from Kabbalah, which is Abrahamic and same foundation.

It’s also in my opinion a heavily parasitical cult so then it doesn’t surprise me that you are being dogged in the astral. I’d look into managing that energy then, dissallow it permission regardless of the source from trying to influence you.

1 Like

Thanks mulberry. I appreciate your input, I will check out that YouTube to try understand things better but could you please expand on what you mean by “I’d look into managing that energy then, dissallow it permission regardless of the source from trying to influence you.”

Where do I begin with this? @Mulberry

They might just be talking about being out of body then for astral travel, that’s not something I do so am not a source of reliable information about that. Does seem like there would be some intrinsic risks in doing that.

These could be mental projections and thought forms from the subconscious. I deal with them a lot. The trick is to sit back and wait 5 minutes, relax and approach your thoughts again. Some images aren’t worth taking seriously.

2 Likes

Probably projections or chaos realm gremlins.

It’s part of having good spiritual hygiene, but to start with here I’d ask these entities directly to leave you a long and mind their own business, then teleport away from them. If they persist attack. You could enchant a talisman or set up a shield as a personal ward that warns these things thier energy is not wanted and to stay away.

The book mentioned in here by Robert Bruce is a very good basic primer of a more shamanic and direct style of keeping unwanted entities away and dealing with them if they come

^ But I also second this.
In this case you can get into trance where you have more conscious control, go up to one and ask it what it wants and what it is. It might just straight up tell you it’s an aspect of you. Whether that’s true of course is another question and here you have to kind of try and learn as much as you can as part of learning who you are so you can make these kinds of judgements.

3 Likes

Well, astral encounters can be quite perplexing. From a demonolatry perspective, the entities you meet are often reflective of deeper parts of your psyche or are spirits trying to communicate something to you.

Firstly, the term “satanic” is subjective. To some, it means anything that goes against their religious dogma. To others, like LaVeyan Satanists, it represents a philosophy and way of life. In demonolatry, it’s a reverence and respect for demonic entities as deities. So, it’s essential to understand from which lens these entities are using the term. If they’re using it in a cautionary tone, it might be rooted in old dogmatic beliefs that anything outside the norm is “satanic” and bad.

The reference to “Amun Ra” and the “all-seeing eye” is intriguing. Amun Ra is an ancient Egyptian deity, and the all-seeing eye, or the Eye of Horus, is an emblem of protection and royal power from deities in ancient Egyptian culture. If we were to interpret this symbolically, perhaps it’s a prompt for you to recognize your own power, authority, and divine protection.

As for what the entities want you to acknowledge, it’s a personal journey. Meditate on their messages, journal about them, and perhaps even work with a trusted divination method. They might be pushing you to confront deeply ingrained fears or to embrace a particular aspect of your spiritual path.

Always remember to trust your intuition. Your inner compass is a powerful guide, especially in spiritual matters.

2 Likes

Interesting you mention chaos realm because now that I think about it, on one of the times this happen the portal i entered was a huge picture of the movie Finding Nemo and I have heard this type of chaos magick can happen

1 Like

Thank you Mulberry, this is great information and I will be putting this to work

Thank you for this. I like this analogy a lot :slight_smile:

The chaos realm is massive you can’t miss that.

Did you find Nemo there? Lol for a fish he doesn’t seem that chaotic.

Haha when I got inside it was nothing to do with Nemo itself, it was just this small entity at a bar making a drink in the middle of space and started talking about my parents (perhaps where the finding Nemo thing relates as Nemo lost his dad) he said how I would gain lots of power if I was to do something relating to them (don’t believe it was anything negative but can’t remember exactly what he said) then immediately after he says that same thing “but you do realise that is satanic” yada yada yada
@Bahri