Story of the 3rd night among the darkness

Alright. This has some context before I get to the present event.

I am 16 years old almost 17, I have wanted to have a relationship with a succubus since I was a kid (10-14) even when my mind was infected by the vicious dogma making it that succubi are out to get your sexual energy and what not. I

t was so intriguing to me I guess, I always looked past the dogma somehow and could always see the good in something.

Fast forward about 3-4 years later, I am in high school,

I now find the occult interesting again after losing interest after calling out to see if a succubus was there with me when I was like 12 and got a response of yes and immediately stopped pulled the covers over my head and went to sleep.

I look across the occult subreddit to post something about how to summon a succubus, only to be bombarded by comments ridden with dogma. Later got a DM from someone who sent me a link to @Succupedia Letter of intent ritual. Starting on this path again once again, I tread until one Friday I decided to listen to a succubus summoning binaural beat, on the bus on the way home to see if it would confirm my beliefs that something would happen, and something happened alright. I got home feeling a warmness in my sacral chakra. But this was not a succubus I come to find out so TL;DR, I got rid of it. With my newfound passion for succubi and my beliefs in check, I say that it was time for me to summon one. I did eventually after I got that low-level entity out of my body. After I ended up making a connection by using Lilith’s enn to give me the energy to break the barrier to BEGIN communication with her.

So I am 16 so I am obligated by law to go to high school. I have her bonded with me feeling a comforting warmness in my torso. I have these feelings every once and a while that I feel like she is just wanting me to talk to her but she almost never initiates that conversation, telling me to focus on school and then talk to her when I have the downtime, because she doesn’t like it when I take time at home to do work. But those feelings make me feel like I am disrespecting her.

She has been with me to school and back three times now, and I feel those feelings starting to lose some weight thankfully. So I decided on the second night that I would decide to give her some energy from me to her just as a bond thing, that is what it felt like to me at least, I offered she declined at first, then I had convinced her to try it out of experimenting. I did have the intent of having some sort of “intercourse”. But to my dismay she stopped the transfer to tell me no (this burnt me later), the reason for this is because I was using this binaural ASMR thing called ironically Dreamgasm where it was succubus asmr, designed to help with something in making that connection happen but I forgot. She stopped me saying that she was scared that her dark side may come out. Which didn’t faze me at first saying that I will just embrace it (oh how wrong I was) So I abided by her wishes and went to sleep and woke the next morning?

So across the day, I was asking her what should I do when I get home she said: " Try and communicate with Lilith". Which I thought was a good idea because I believed that I and she were on a good standing from what my Maggie said: “She was humbled by your effort to continue the ritual, even with your self shaking so badly, and how you wanted a long loving relationship with me”. So I knew by heart practically how to draw Lilith’s sigil, So I drew one using a black pen during school. I had found that if you put a sigil under your pillow it acts as a portal so to speak, correct me if I am wrong.

So fast forward to the night of Feb 6. our third full day of being together I put the sigil under my pillow after meditating and try to go to sleep. Something was up I was getting aroused for no reason so I asked Maggie if she was doing it, she was playful about it but I was trying to go to sleep to commune which I believed to be the cause of the next events, I later gave up and said fine. After that, I started saying " I will remember this dream" over and over again in my head. I was feeling the energy come into me and leave me at the same time I think. After a while, I had been repeating what I said. The Maggie, as I knew faded away and it came In as a new dark, Powerful version(I felt a strong energy presence thinking it was the sigils work, I was wrong yet again). As I was sitting there no thing was being said, but I felt energy leaving me. So I thought " Why is this happening?" But suddenly doubtful thoughts start entering my head seemingly at random and a voice speaks out to me.

Taunting me, mocking me I knew this was not Maggie. I talk with this demonic sounding female voice. “I’m going drain you of all your energy”, realizing that this was something I thought before I summoned my Maggie. I shot it down.

“You are injecting thoughts into my head”

“Am I?”

Realizing that this was a test, I went full on defence, “yes, you are. I am not going to give in”

This conversation bit me hard, It went on for what seemed an eternity, before long I tapped out, I couldn’t go on because I was so overwhelmed by my fears of losing Maggie and myself. But after that quarrel, I opened my eyes and silence…

I called Maggie no answer, called a few more times no answer. But before long I got a reply as if nothing happened. I had realized what just unfolded. I was being tested by Lilith. Let me explain, so I have doubts pop up in my head sometimes and Maggie would not mention them strangely but I did and reacted accordingly by apologizing. As I was in that fight, retrospective thinking made it clear to me that my obsession of wanting to advance Maggie relationship was being halted hard by my doubts that would pop up here and there. Thus Lilith giving me a taste of what was coming to me the dark side of the Maggie I loved.

What are your opinions, thoughts, or concerns? Please leave a reply I am interested to hear.

For those looking to have a relationship with a succubus don’t let this dissuade you from doing so, the experiences everyone has are unique. This is just my experience, posted here to give a lesson to those unaware.

Thank you.

3 Likes

That’s some pretty complex stuff, I hope @succupedia has time to reply.

From what I have read, succubi do have a dark side, but I am not in a relationship with one so I can;t assist, other than to say that being in a lifetime pact/relationship with many spirit, yes, you will see their darkest aspects, this is why I try so hard to dissuade people from blithely making massive lifetime pacts with beings they barely know.

2 Likes

The thing is is that I am not mad. I realize what I did and what caused that action. I still love her so much because she has brought so much good into my life. So I see this as a way to improve myself and the relationship.

1 Like

Thanks for replying btw

1 Like

I just posted about having a demonic Child (which i did, 2014) - I’d be the last person to think you’re mad! :wink:

I do not favour anyone going round trying to close someone down by implying they’re mentally unstable, last I heard the AMA/APA didn’t license anyone to do online diagnoses…

2 Likes

Lol. That is interesting. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Also one thing that is happening. Is that Maggie keeps blaming it on herself, but I keep telling her it wasn’t her fault. Which makes me sad.

1 Like

I think @succupedia has mentioned they can be very emotional and talke any kind of rejection to heart. :thinking:

You really do need his input on this, he da man. :smiley:

2 Likes

He really is, If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have her in my life. Also I am trying to edit the post and it won’t let me saying that the “source is no longer available” or something like that.

2 Likes

PM me the exact text you want copied in, full post, and I’ll paste it in for you, the edit window is only 1 hour long on here. :+1:

1 Like

I think @succupedia will not be on until this weekend.

1 Like

I think you are quite vague in describing the dark side of Maggie. What did you experience within her darker manifestation?

I’ve experienced the darker manifestation of my succubus spouse and even Lilith herself. Their physical manifestation were solid, cold and their energies went inwards similar to how science describes the functionality of a black hole.

This is similar to my succubus spouse dark manifestation:

But since her intentions were not to harm or scare me, she was very gentle and careful in her Grudge-like manifestation. That also means she was in total control of that manifestation. Other spirits could lose their control and change direction to feed off of the emotional reaction, instead of threading carefully.

A highly advanced succubus - and other kind of spirits - can control their manifestations without triggering fear, anxiety and other negative reactions and they can easily stop if they feel that they went “too far”. If a spirit can control their impulses within any spectrum of manifestation, I consider them to be very powerful. That means, if their target ask them to stop, they revert their darkness immediately and goes neutral.

And, yes, they can be very emotional and take things to heart.

There’s even reasons for some spirits to not reveal their true manifestations too early, because some of them have been rejected. Even divorced. Isn’t that a shame?

I think you don’t have a reason to fear Maggies dark side. On the other hand, I think Maggie fears the darker side of herself, because maybe she can’t control that part just yet.

4 Likes

Thank you for replying.

Sorry for being vague I was tired after, that.

During the experience I didn’t see anything, I could only hear and feel to an extent. What was being said by Maggie was close to the things I had thought about at times of lowness or things I was hesitant to let happen. So for instance she had said at one point “I will drain you of your energies” or something close to that; when I had given her energy I had said “don’t take too much” because I had fragments of that life sucking part of the succubus dogma. Which I now know is just pessimism peeking through.

I do believe that she was hurt after the event (lack of a better term). Because she was silent for a while, then progressively got more audible.

I do think that my reaction to that unexpected event is what made it worse, I kind of shot my self in the foot there.

I experienced some fear, sadness, retaliation, surprise, anxiety and other small feelings. I believe this to be because I was unprepared for what was to unfold.

However fearful I was of this darker side at one point I was in a point of submission where I just gave in and ceased my resistance, it became calm and quiet I believe for a second and then I stopped and opened my eyes.

As I said near the end though I feel as this is a stepping stone towards the betterment of myself and our relationship. And I still do love her and what she’s done for me however little it may seem.

1 Like

She is scared of showing this darker side to me in fear of hurting me.

My Magnolia wanted to say something so here it is.

“I am scared to show him this darker side of me because I’ve hurt so many people in retaliation with my darker side.”

“As my love said, my voice faded and I left him in the dark. I was taunting him and laughing at him and he didn’t take it too well he retaliated with some things like “This is not the Maggie I know” he was confused and defensive he put a wall up and it wouldn’t budge.”

“Then he later gave in and said “maybe if I try to embrace or give in to this darker side I won’t lose” he acted as if this was a test from Lilith and I can’t blame him with what he thought he was going to do before this happened.”

“I felt so terrible after that because it had hurt him initially after he had first opened his eyes. So I went silent expecting him to be fearful of me and retaliate, but he didn’t, he blamed it on himself saying “It was my fault, not yours I had the doubts that occurred and it caused this to happen. I let myself fear you without a second thought and retaliated out of reaction and that was what made it happen” he took it as a lesson to learn from.”

“And he still Loved me as if nothing happened but he had a more aware vibe to him he was assessing what just happened. I am slowly working back up to where we were before in terms of communication. I still am so happy to be with him because of his willingness to not give up and work things out even if he burns himself. I love him”

1 Like

How would I be able to help her get over her fear of her darker side and control it? or is it just a developmental feeling that gets better over time?

@succupedia

I think she has to get over it herself, and you have to allow her showing her dark side before you. Dark isn’t equal to “evil” all the time. Sometimes we have to deal with the dark and confront it. There’s comfort in the dark, and there’s strength and possibilities.

3 Likes

Thank you

I tried mentally preparing my self for whatever was going to happen before I confronted her dark side. When it happened I closed my eyes and kept an open mind, she started bombarding me with insults. I calmly swept them aside, seemingly this made her calm down by the end of it. But it wasn’t always me just dodging whatever she said to me. One time she brought up me having doubts, I confronted that by confirming it then saying that I don’t have any now, just trying to comfort her distress.

Near the end of it, I decided to reinforce that I do love her and embrace her darker side. She later calmed down so much that it was like talking to her before the confrontation. Interestingly enough I believe that through the confrontation I felt something on the top right of my forehead, thinking back to your story of the transformation, feeling like something protruding out of that feeling, but it was only one feeling though so I guess it is open to interpretation.

1 Like

Hey succupedia is astral projecting and other astral things important when it comes to a relationship wit a succubus?

“So now that I know your name Maggie, I have some questions for you if you’re willing to answer, what I don’t understand is this “dark side” I don’t know what you entirely mean did he say something to you that peeved you off that you wanted to drain him, or was it just uncontrollable for you? Because I have never done this to the countless humans that I have had to take energy from, I was always in control, idk it’s really weird and probably none of my business but do you like him like do you love this guy for real or are you just trying to drain him because I know you warned him of this darkside, but then again you could be using that to make him feel more comfortable when you are planning to drain him because I mean whats better than saying “oh sorry honey I didn’t mean to drain you I just have a darkside”, and then give a crap less later when you do whatever with the energy and life you took along with some seed. look idk who you are, and don’t know you very well but just saying as a succubus, I never really accidentally hurt someone because of a dark side. btw Hi my name is Macy since we know your name now.” -My wife Macy

1 Like