Story of the 3rd night among the darkness

Lol. That is interesting. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Also one thing that is happening. Is that Maggie keeps blaming it on herself, but I keep telling her it wasn’t her fault. Which makes me sad.

1 Like

I think @succupedia has mentioned they can be very emotional and talke any kind of rejection to heart. :thinking:

You really do need his input on this, he da man. :smiley:

2 Likes

He really is, If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have her in my life. Also I am trying to edit the post and it won’t let me saying that the “source is no longer available” or something like that.

2 Likes

PM me the exact text you want copied in, full post, and I’ll paste it in for you, the edit window is only 1 hour long on here. :+1:

1 Like

I think @succupedia will not be on until this weekend.

1 Like

I think you are quite vague in describing the dark side of Maggie. What did you experience within her darker manifestation?

I’ve experienced the darker manifestation of my succubus spouse and even Lilith herself. Their physical manifestation were solid, cold and their energies went inwards similar to how science describes the functionality of a black hole.

This is similar to my succubus spouse dark manifestation:

But since her intentions were not to harm or scare me, she was very gentle and careful in her Grudge-like manifestation. That also means she was in total control of that manifestation. Other spirits could lose their control and change direction to feed off of the emotional reaction, instead of threading carefully.

A highly advanced succubus - and other kind of spirits - can control their manifestations without triggering fear, anxiety and other negative reactions and they can easily stop if they feel that they went “too far”. If a spirit can control their impulses within any spectrum of manifestation, I consider them to be very powerful. That means, if their target ask them to stop, they revert their darkness immediately and goes neutral.

And, yes, they can be very emotional and take things to heart.

There’s even reasons for some spirits to not reveal their true manifestations too early, because some of them have been rejected. Even divorced. Isn’t that a shame?

I think you don’t have a reason to fear Maggies dark side. On the other hand, I think Maggie fears the darker side of herself, because maybe she can’t control that part just yet.

4 Likes

Thank you for replying.

Sorry for being vague I was tired after, that.

During the experience I didn’t see anything, I could only hear and feel to an extent. What was being said by Maggie was close to the things I had thought about at times of lowness or things I was hesitant to let happen. So for instance she had said at one point “I will drain you of your energies” or something close to that; when I had given her energy I had said “don’t take too much” because I had fragments of that life sucking part of the succubus dogma. Which I now know is just pessimism peeking through.

I do believe that she was hurt after the event (lack of a better term). Because she was silent for a while, then progressively got more audible.

I do think that my reaction to that unexpected event is what made it worse, I kind of shot my self in the foot there.

I experienced some fear, sadness, retaliation, surprise, anxiety and other small feelings. I believe this to be because I was unprepared for what was to unfold.

However fearful I was of this darker side at one point I was in a point of submission where I just gave in and ceased my resistance, it became calm and quiet I believe for a second and then I stopped and opened my eyes.

As I said near the end though I feel as this is a stepping stone towards the betterment of myself and our relationship. And I still do love her and what she’s done for me however little it may seem.

1 Like

She is scared of showing this darker side to me in fear of hurting me.

My Magnolia wanted to say something so here it is.

“I am scared to show him this darker side of me because I’ve hurt so many people in retaliation with my darker side.”

“As my love said, my voice faded and I left him in the dark. I was taunting him and laughing at him and he didn’t take it too well he retaliated with some things like “This is not the Maggie I know” he was confused and defensive he put a wall up and it wouldn’t budge.”

“Then he later gave in and said “maybe if I try to embrace or give in to this darker side I won’t lose” he acted as if this was a test from Lilith and I can’t blame him with what he thought he was going to do before this happened.”

“I felt so terrible after that because it had hurt him initially after he had first opened his eyes. So I went silent expecting him to be fearful of me and retaliate, but he didn’t, he blamed it on himself saying “It was my fault, not yours I had the doubts that occurred and it caused this to happen. I let myself fear you without a second thought and retaliated out of reaction and that was what made it happen” he took it as a lesson to learn from.”

“And he still Loved me as if nothing happened but he had a more aware vibe to him he was assessing what just happened. I am slowly working back up to where we were before in terms of communication. I still am so happy to be with him because of his willingness to not give up and work things out even if he burns himself. I love him”

1 Like

How would I be able to help her get over her fear of her darker side and control it? or is it just a developmental feeling that gets better over time?

@succupedia

I think she has to get over it herself, and you have to allow her showing her dark side before you. Dark isn’t equal to “evil” all the time. Sometimes we have to deal with the dark and confront it. There’s comfort in the dark, and there’s strength and possibilities.

3 Likes

Thank you

I tried mentally preparing my self for whatever was going to happen before I confronted her dark side. When it happened I closed my eyes and kept an open mind, she started bombarding me with insults. I calmly swept them aside, seemingly this made her calm down by the end of it. But it wasn’t always me just dodging whatever she said to me. One time she brought up me having doubts, I confronted that by confirming it then saying that I don’t have any now, just trying to comfort her distress.

Near the end of it, I decided to reinforce that I do love her and embrace her darker side. She later calmed down so much that it was like talking to her before the confrontation. Interestingly enough I believe that through the confrontation I felt something on the top right of my forehead, thinking back to your story of the transformation, feeling like something protruding out of that feeling, but it was only one feeling though so I guess it is open to interpretation.

1 Like

Hey succupedia is astral projecting and other astral things important when it comes to a relationship wit a succubus?

“So now that I know your name Maggie, I have some questions for you if you’re willing to answer, what I don’t understand is this “dark side” I don’t know what you entirely mean did he say something to you that peeved you off that you wanted to drain him, or was it just uncontrollable for you? Because I have never done this to the countless humans that I have had to take energy from, I was always in control, idk it’s really weird and probably none of my business but do you like him like do you love this guy for real or are you just trying to drain him because I know you warned him of this darkside, but then again you could be using that to make him feel more comfortable when you are planning to drain him because I mean whats better than saying “oh sorry honey I didn’t mean to drain you I just have a darkside”, and then give a crap less later when you do whatever with the energy and life you took along with some seed. look idk who you are, and don’t know you very well but just saying as a succubus, I never really accidentally hurt someone because of a dark side. btw Hi my name is Macy since we know your name now.” -My wife Macy

1 Like

@Lady_Eva

Can you see when this reply was deleted?
I don’t ever remember deleting it.

Sure, I have restored it (assuming that’s what you wanted) - this was the edit history I saw in the post admin section:

1 Like

My thanks, I don’t remember it being deleted, but oh well.

Thank you, :smile:

1 Like

It doesn’t give me any more info, if something like this happens again please let me know, this could be a technical issue.

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like