Stop treating this forum like Wattpad 🙄

@Anziel_Merkaba We’ll divert from the topic if I get the list out… But it involves me being edgy as fuck… I had just discovered the term yandere :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Right…And now I feel dumb as fuck for saying that out loud :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Think we all have had our “edgy” and “cringy” moments in life. I’d find it hard to beleive that someone never has.

I ain’t judging. Iv discovered worse :yum:

3 Likes

Regardless…
Guys, when I was writing this post I came up with the idea of asking the mods to include a “warning” in the welcoming email, that there have been witnessed some fake stories and information in the forum, and people who try to exploit their anonymity and throw empty threats.
Still don’t know if that will be possible, but it’s worth a shot.
Even though most people don’t even open the mail, but eh…

4 Likes

Ah, I remember that, can you send me the link to see how it ended? I was really busy to being in the forum last months.

here: I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

And if you were interested, here’s the operation I’m currently doing: Angels of the 72-Fold Name of God, a Finished Thread

1 Like

Yes, this is very informative ,but please don’t derail the thread.
I personally don’t mind,but you’ll get Lady_Eva-ed. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Most commenters already called it, I think the reason for this is their low self esteem in real life.
I am no expert in magick, dunno if I can even call myself intermediate, but at least I know where I stand, I know what I can’t do at the moment, what needs work and what doesn’t (there’s no such thing btw).
They are mostly insecure about their magick and probably have failed many times, before deciding “you know what? Screw this”. Then when they read other posts about member’s successes they’re like “why can’t I be in their place” and start:
“Yas I have also worked with King Paimon , he is SO perf”
“yes I have done this ritual ,it helps” and so on…creating a reality they wish they could experience.

Wow I even remember a post where a girl had written a whole demon-sex fanfiction claiming to be the “chosen one” by a dragon and just ugh…
I think you were there too… :thinking::thinking::joy:

7 Likes

Whoever is doing that is pathetic

4 Likes

Great input, I was thinking that ,too. :slightly_smiling_face:
HEY the hell… I remember this damn topic… It was at this moment that the cringe fucked with my entire chakra system :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well still there are people who do it.

2 Likes

Fuck em.

Lol. I think his daddy was a version of that pathetic troll god yhwh, Who he called “FATHER” and architect, and guy in white suit :roll_eyes: so… No :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I love this comment, I’m sayin’ it out loud

1 Like

In Wattpad I’ve seen philologists, people who speak Latin, reporters, criminologists, psychologists, audiovisual communicators, and publishers who work in publishing houses that use the site to write… :sweat:

I’m getting sentive, my apologies.
but yes, I understand the point.

I consider the threats very serious

3 Likes

Satan bless you sis

This forum needs to tighten up on fantasy skit posts

10 Likes

Call me naive but I never understood why threatening anyone on a magic forum with a quite extensive category called “Baneful magic” would be a wise idea. I doubt anyone dumb enough to threaten someone else in general is smart enough to take the time to look at their target individual’s post history. It is like throwing rocks at someone with a mini gun

8 Likes

Meh, this kind of topic comes up at least once every other month. The fake stories are kinda annoying but relatively easy to avoid once you discover the mute and ignore options. Its always kind of “he said she said” situation as its pretty damn hard to objectively proof this stuff on a physical level so I imagine it would be equally hard to moderate.
Threats against fellow members(or anyone really) however are absolutely ridiculous edgelord bullshit (Though I don’t remember getting one :thinking: ) usually made by people least capable of actually doing something. Should be insta-banned once discovered in my opinion.

4 Likes

I did not know threats were against forum rules, next time you’ll say trolling and cursing is against forum rules as well! :sunglasses:

There have been plenty of times I’ve been wanting to do a verbal bombing run to set people straight here.
I know, there are likely a couple people here who thinks I am fake and talk shit, despite my minimalist approach at a presence, so I might look as a hypocrite.

But I really work hard not to be a hypocrite with my moral values and whatnot, I am as honest as I can be, and I just wish others could do the same.

Likely, a lot of people want to be part of the cool club and speak with entities, so they fill in the gaps to appear more legitimate, but pointing fingers will lead to a really shitty place.

I was once on a forum, one of my earliest Internet ventures, with constant witch-hunts as to “who were real and who were fake”.

I don’t believe BALG could turn into that anytime soon, but I think that the best we could do is just ensure rules are being followed, people know their shit so they can defend themselves, ensure that wrong-doers are sacrificed to the gods and demons, and endure as a good community.

6 Likes

I personally have not been threatened as of yet but I am sure the day will come eventually lol

1 Like