Stop Practicing Magick Right Now

indeed brother the great seperation is doing in order to be

1 Like

Makes sense honestly

I can ask what I want from other people. If it’s invasive or creepy then you’re the one making connotations towards that. I’m from Australia. We are quite candid here. Besides, these questions are real questions we should ask ourselves regardless.

I just wanted to get an idea of where C K is at, for we are around the same age group — I was only curious… no need to promptly assume invasive or creepy.

1 Like

Maybe I’m overthinking this, but this sounds really dangerous.

If the line between the mundane and spiritual become too blurred, that can really fuck up your mental state. Grounding exists for a reason.

Magic isn’t a toy, it’s a force of nature. If you get too careless, you can destroy your life and the lives of those connected to you.

Don’t let power inflate your ego.

7 Likes

love this. this is where I was heading.

@C.Kendall

I have a very unimportant question for you.

What is your current favorite food?

All meats really

Beef and Chicken are the top of the list and spicy foods, I’m mostly in love with Arabic dishes something I pulled from a past life.

7 Likes

So did you have a harem in that past life too? :thinking:

I get what you are saying and I get the other people’s points of view, but yes there is a point where that goes too far. In the Compendium of Beezlebub, EA explains that he was sexually assaulted and I was surprised, but at the same time no one should have to go through that at all. Yes there is a point where it can be considered rude

Great post. I like your bluntness and the getting to the point way you lay it out. Cheers!

He has written a lot about his life

Yes I have read one of his threads that explains a lot. I have a decent understanding now.

Thank you C K :slight_smile:

1 Like

Connor, You Orlee, E.A. and the whole Become a Living God crew are amazing! Your teaching Blk Magicians and newbies like me so much in such a short period of time. Thank you! Please keep it comming!

3 Likes

What? About being fucked up mentally? That’s because almost everyone in Australia is self-evidently mentally fucked up. “Nothing to hide. Me too!”

“Hence why I like to know where people have been, mentally.”
We all of us ‘live’ in fucked up societies. Because we are not incarcerated in penal or mental facilities it means we can fit in - fit in to a fucked up society! And you want to know where people have been mentally? They’ve been fucked up - just like you!

I’m so far ahead of you people because years ago, one morning before I’d even gotten out of bed, I realised I was profoundly fucked up. You don’t even have the vaguest clue just how fucked up you and everyone else is, so you can’t do anything about it or try techniques that work on the human condition, just as it is.

Find your weaknesses and exploit these!

Al.

Confirmation. :heart:

You’re way off the charts…yes… Over thinking… Misunderstood…
The message there is clear… 7. Hermetic principles… As above so is below… As within so is without…
Think of a straight line… Your consciousness/existence/current reality as a dot… You’re always interacting with multiple possibilities and what I understood from the message is… Try and make sure at all times you’re contacting the most suitable reality of your choice… The creation you envision… You want to be a warlock… You have to think… Breathe… Feel… Live WARLOCK… At all times then your vision will manifest…

1 Like

For everything is magic… Everything is thought… A watch created was thought… A chair created was once thought… Lol if you think deeper… Even stones… Trees are thought… This reality is malleable asf…its your duty as a magician to accept this… And accept your power… Incorporate your practise at every given moment

@C.Kendall Best way to be, living and breathing one magical identity at all times, being in the dreamtime always. Consciously aware of the fluid reality of which you live in at all times, in presence with self, the divine and other at all times, practising living life like a lucid dream. I just call it living with the Remembering and Resisting the Mundane whilst Surrendering to the All by not getting caught up in the sleepy trance of ego engagement with the world but striving to instead to engage centred in self. I find it a fundamental view on how life is ought to be lived in the traditional Earth Wisdom teachings of many Indigenous, and I believe that we as Magicians may need to pay more attention to and strive towards that. Love the message

@Whitehowlite your questions are off as what you’re asking for somebody to reveal is their weakness, their low points and pitfalls to do nothing more than fulfil your curiosity, is that it ?

@Prophet There is no mundane, its just another dimension. What you refer to as “grounded” is one level of many, instead of being a rock through life stuck in the density of it all, it’s about being more of a tree, that is all that is talked about. There is a lot of fear there in what you’ve said , all it simply is as the Aboriginals of Australia say, “Be in the Dreamingtime” having both feet firmly placed to the Earth so the mind may be open to the Cosmos.

1 Like

Sound Advice…
:blue_heart:

Well HELL YES to this !!! :raised_hands::blue_heart: