Stop loving someone?

Hi guys!
I know this question must be very popular among hopeless lovers and heart broken lovers, but i am quite unlucky in love matters, no matter how hard my partners try to insult me or hurt me, i somehow forgive them, there is an obsession for being in a relationship. I seriously want to put my self respect over relationship, but i failed so many times no matter what, is there any demon, who can help me ? So that i can stop loving someone…permanently and move on with my life.

2 Likes

Your problem isn’t who you love, but that you don’t love yourself enough. Working with literally any goddess will teach you a thing or two about your worth, self respect and divine feminine power.

6 Likes

Thanks i guess i should continue working with lady lilith.

I believe you should simply build good habits instead of looking for a spirit to do it

1 Like

Well , i don’t smoke or drink, i have normal habits…i have literally tried everything, but nothing working, it feels like i will lose my mind or my life. If i keep going like this.

2 Likes

The best advice I can give is just continue living your life and do what you enjoy but also go out and explore and take some risks , it won’t be as easy but eventually the pain will slowly fade.

1 Like

Worship your Isht Devta and take guidance from him.

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed this thread previously…

I used magick to break my evil ex’s hold on me. That included breaking my feelings for him.

Short version: I gathered every item from our relationship. Everything that couldn’t be burned was sold or given away.

I tore up photos, love notes, etc. and burned them all to ash, channeling all my hurt and pain into it. I also drank a lot of water while I was doing this.

I had to use the ladies’ room a few times that night. Each time, I poured a few tablespoons of ash into the toilet bowl first. :smiling_imp:

I also confided in a friend going through her own breakup. We went out for drinks one night and the next morning, I woke up feeling healed. My feelings for him were GONE.

A year later, I found some jewelry he’d given me that had missed my earlier purge. Instead of having painful memories flood back, my reaction was “ew, I can’t believe I let him date me”. I took it down to the municipal pier and dropped it in the ocean, like the necklace at the end of Titanic.