Still can't scry with a black mirror?

Ok, so on my last topic I stated that I scryed with fire and someone told me that I did an evocation. But I tried the same thing with a black mirror and I could only see the white fog. Should I consacrate the mirror aswell?

Your where you need to be when the fog consumes the mirror. You just need to fall into a deeper trance once you hit that state. For me and I know this is up to preference but I like to have my mirror above my incense allowing the incense to envelope it so it produces a hypnotic effect. When I do this the spirit appears between the incense and the mirror. It’s almost as if the mirror is the foreground and the incense allows it to materialize within the endless abyss that your gazing into. It’s a trick I picked up from Poke Runyon and it hasn’t failed me yet.

1 Like

Your where you need to be when the fog consumes the mirror. You just need to fall into a deeper trance once you hit that state. For me and I know this is up to preference but I like to have my mirror above my incense allowing the incense to envelope it so it produces a hypnotic effect. When I do this the spirit appears between the incense and the mirror. It’s almost as if the mirror is the foreground and the incense allows it to materialize within the endless abyss that your gazing into. It’s a trick I picked up from Poke Runyon and it hasn’t failed me yet.[/quote]

Humm… Nice trick Steve :slight_smile: I might try it too, but I think I will do some exercises on the black sun first, if that helps.

Your where you need to be when the fog consumes the mirror. You just need to fall into a deeper trance once you hit that state. For me and I know this is up to preference but I like to have my mirror above my incense allowing the incense to envelope it so it produces a hypnotic effect. When I do this the spirit appears between the incense and the mirror. It’s almost as if the mirror is the foreground and the incense allows it to materialize within the endless abyss that your gazing into. It’s a trick I picked up from Poke Runyon and it hasn’t failed me yet.[/quote]

I have used the same technique. It is an awesome effect.

I have gone a bit further and used the black mirror as a gateway and opened it in order to have the spirit’s essence more fully in the room with me. During this the image of the spirit in the mirror “opens” and their Essence comes pouring out through the incense smoke.

Worked well with Belial.

Yeah Orismen, I’m glad that you brought that up because there truly is more that meets the eye when it comes to black mirrors. When I open astral gateways with a black mirror I like to trace the “sigil” or “seal” of the gateway on my mirror in bat’s blood before I open it. With this and the prior method I mentioned I find it relatively easy to open gateways. Whether it’s added psychodrama or something else this method works well for me.

I have used the same technique. It is an awesome effect.

I have gone a bit further and used the black mirror as a gateway and opened it in order to have the spirit’s essence more fully in the room with me. During this the image of the spirit in the mirror “opens” and their Essence comes pouring out through the incense smoke.

Worked well with Belial.[/quote]

I’ve been making some progress with mirror scrying lately as long as I use a sigil.The weird thing is is that once I feel the presence of the spirit the white fpg doesn’t clear but turns into a bright violet color.This happens with the incense smoke during evocations as well.When this happens I treat the purple mist as a spirit and give my command.No results yet though.Anybody know what this purple mist could symbolize?

I see purple people!

Me too, it’s everywhere. I believe it’s a window into the Astral, once the purple/violet starts to take shape, for me it’s a sure sign the spirits are there.

I started to see the violet regularly after working on opening my Anya Chakra for 6 months. It’s your third eye vision, bro, congrats, you’re going places.

That’s encouraging news gnosis! I always had the feeling the purple mist was a spirit.Have you been able to get the mist to take shape into a spirit?

Yes, but not in a scrying mirror. I actually do much better without scrying devices for some reason, probably because the more I’m thinking about it, the less likely it is to just happen.

Got to just let it all go, you know?

Yeah I agree that scrying devices can become a crutch,but for right now it seems to be helping me the most with developing my senses.Although the other day I came close to structuring Lucifer in the incense smoke using the mudra and mantra for Lucifer given in the ME course.I kinda saw the shadow of a young boy fading in and out of vision.