Steve Jobs and magick

Bill gates said Steve Jobs cast spells on his employees to make them work 24+ hours without stopping and was able to revive Apple when they were dying doing this , he also seemed extremely charismatic and his eye contact in interviews is like hypnotizing he is able to maintain it forever and they are like piercing , he also only ate fruit and would not ejsculate during sex , I think it’s really interesting , idk just wanted to make this and if anyone could elaborate on it that would be cool

This sounds like a really horribly dumb conspiracy theory lol to be honest.

2 Likes

I dont think this is a real story

1 Like

Why would bill gates lie about that in an interview ? He also was huge into spirituality , you really think bill Gates would risk sounding like a lunatic to just say some random byllshit ?

You could at least provide the interview for us to pick apart and tell you exactly why this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

I just sent it

It’s around 3;50

This is clearly Gates speaking metaphorically about Jobs’ level of charisma and salesmanship when it came to pitching an idea or concept.

2 Likes

I guess so , but he literally said they would get mesmerized and said “spells”

You are thinking way too literally, my dude.

My bad I guess for trying to post something I found interesting

1 Like

It was more like a figure or speech dude, he was trying to set up a action of steve by calling him a wiz

I know but he still had esoteric experiences with lsd and was into spirituality a lot , but I accept The metaphoric interpretation of it aswell , I still think bill had some literal truth in his statement

Not really if you’ve done any research on jobs ,

Conspiracy theories.

Yea he was a buddhist and was a spiritual person

Sorry but I have a feeling this topic will end up going horribly wrong, needlessly hurting feelings etc, @John_Wick you can use this method to evoke him, just use an image of him and not the demon format given:

2 Likes