Steps from probationer neophyte to magus

The past couple days I’ve been looking for a step by step guide for a Magus as a training manual, silly to think one exists.
If you Magus’ were to write one, what would you outline as steps for them to stay on course to rise from neophyte to a magus as daily work?

Initiation in hermetics is a good one, also
Lyam Thomas Christopher’s
Kabbalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation: A Complete Course is a good one if you are looking for a step by step system. I would advise reading the whole text in both case and seeing what you already have a grasp on. But they are both good for rounding out areas you feel may need improving.

2 Likes

The thing with Kabbalah and Hermetics is that you’re going to be dedicating at least three years of your time towards it if you pursue it in any real fashion…

1 Like

For working through different energies yes. Mostly cause it takes time assimilate the energy and learn the lesson of each. The same concept is in the path of smoke for example. Through kunda yoga you awaken and connect with the chosen div, extracting its essence then contacting this force through further extraction in evocation.

1 Like

The O.A.A.

1 Like

@Fuego1 Eye of the Oracle by Somnus Dreadwood.

1 Like

I second this. It is a very good roadmap and most of the other materials from balg help to supplement it.

2 Likes